West Ham vs Arsenal 01.05.2022
Arsenal will be the guest of West Ham this weekend, as they look to further solidify their position on the log. The Gunners bagged two vital victories against Chelsea and Manchester United consecutively and they will be looking to make it three wins on the bounce.
West Ham have seen their chase of a top-four place unravel with a series of undesirable results in the league. Their job is even made more difficult with a raft of injuries at the Heart of defence.
Due to this weakness and the form of Arsenal, we are predicting that Arsenal will win or draw this match with no less than two goals scored.
Main tip: DC X2 & Ov. 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
You’ll have a high chance of winning with our in-depth EPL betting tips
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Arsenal
Considering their last 41 meetings
- Arsenal have dominated with 27 wins. West Ham have 6 wins, while 8 games have been drawn
- These matches scored an average of just 2.85 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 2-0 in favour of Arsenal
Latest results West Ham
- 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per game
- They lost to Chelsea 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Arsenal
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- In their last game, they won 3-1 against Manchester United in the league
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 7th – 34 matches – 15 wins – 7 draws – 12 losses – 52 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-W-L-D
Arsenal: rank 4th – 33 matches – 19 wins – 3 draws – 11 losses – 60 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-L-L
Possible squad West Ham
West Ham: Fabianski; Johnson, Noble, Masuaku, Fredricks; Rice, Soucek; Benrahma, Lanzini, Fornals; Antonio
Out: Diop (Ankle Injury), Dawnson (Suspended), Zouma (Ankle Injury)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Arsenal
Arsenal: Ramsdale; Soares, White, Gabriel, Tavares; Odegaard, El Neney, Xhaka, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, Saka
Out: Partey (Muscle), Tierney (Knee)
Coach: Mikel Arteta
As we approach the weekend, take advantage of free soccer predictions to boost your multi-bet.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC X2 & Ov. 1.5
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DC X2 & Ov. 1.5”
The odd of 1.56 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Arsenal will win or draw and there will be at least two total goals scored in the match.
Odds for DC X2 & Ov. 1.5
Betway- odd 1.56
Bet9ja – odd 1.54
You can learn more about the Betway Kenya betting site offers and promotions for new and existing customers.
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 3 of their last 5 H2H meetings returned BTTS
- Arsenal’s last 2 games produced BTTS
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.82 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that both teams will find the back of the net.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Scorer
1xbet – odd 1.82
Melbet – odd 1.80
Find more of our Both teams to score tips to help you make a profit.