West Ham vs Aston Villa 13.03.2022
West Ham’s 5-game unbeaten run was brought to an end by consecutive defeats to Southampton and Liverpool. However, it is worth noting that, West Ham have been superior in their last 8 H2H (W5, D3), coupled with their last 6 home record (W4, D1, L1), David Moyes will go into this match as slight favorites.
That said, Aston Villa got back to winning ways with excellent performances against Brighton and Southampton. And with this confidence filled squad, you can never underestimate Steven Gerrard and his men.
These two sides are on opposite form in their recent matches, but we anticipate West Ham to extend their superior home quality over the resurgent Aston Villa.
Main tip: West Ham Win (DNB) (go to tip details)
We have more EPL betting tips for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Aston Villa
We look at the last 16 meetings between these teams.
- West Ham won 7 matches, Aston Villa won 4 matches and 5 matches ended in draws
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.64 goals per Match
- Their last match ended in a 1-4 in favour of West Ham
Latest results West Ham
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 2.40 per match
- They lost 1-0 to Liverpool in their last match
Latest results Aston Villa
- 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 2.80 goals per game
- They won 4-0 against Southampton in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 6th – 28 matches – 13 wins –6 draws – 9 losses – 45 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-D-D
Aston Villa: rank 11th – 26 matches – 10 wins – 3 draws – 13 losses – 33 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-L-D
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
50% up to 200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
50% up to 10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Possible squad West Ham
West Ham: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma; Antonio
Out: Masuaku (Knee Injury), Ogbonna (Knee injury), Yarmolenko (Personal reasons), Coufal (Hernia)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Aston Villa
Aston Villa: Martinez; Cash, Chambers, Mings, Young; McGinn, Luiz, Ramsey; Ings, Watkins, Coutinho
Out: Nakamba (Knee injury)
Coach: Steven Gerrard
Take a look at our free winning predictions
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on West Ham Win (DNB)
Mybet.africa offers competitive odds for the bet “West Ham Win (DNB)”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that West Ham will win or refunded when ends in draw.
Odds comparison for West Ham Win (DNB)
Mybet.africa – odd 1.51
Betboro – odd 1.49
You can gain more specifics about additional discounts and promos from reading our Mybet africa betting site review.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- 5 of their last 6 meetings had both teams scoring
- West Ham have conceded in 4 of their last 5 matches
1xBet offers competitive odds for “ Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.78 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that both teams will get the back of the net in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 1.78
Betway – odd 1.70
Our recommendation on BTTS betting predictions has resulted in several won tickets. Be a winner too.