West Ham vs Leicester 23.08.2021
West Ham United bounced back in their last match with Newcastle United after a dramatic 1st half deficit. It is clear David Moyes has successfully built a top-class squad that has become a threat to most Premier League teams. With 11 undefeated series, West Ham is expected to continue their top performance on matchday 2.
Leicester’s Jamie Vardy continues to be a threat as he was in the last season by awarding a graceful win on their meetup with Wolverhampton on matchday 1. Currently, Leicester city has a defensive dilemma as their important backline (Fofana and Evans) being in the recovery room for their injuries.
That said, we suggest both sides scoring at least one goal with 2nd half being the highest-scoring half
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Check out our Premier League predictions for more ways to win.
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Leicester
Considering the last 25 meetings between these teams:
- West Ham had 9 wins, Leicester had 9 wins while 7 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 2.92 goals per match
- West Ham won 3-2 in their last meetup
Latest results West Ham
- 5 wins in their last 5 matches
- 16 goals scored in the last 5 games, making an average of 3.2 goals per match
- They won 2-4 away in their last game with Newcastle United
Latest results Leicester
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draws in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 games, making an average of 1.6 goals per match
- They won 1-0 in their last game with Wolverhampton
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 1st – 1 matches – 1 win – 0 draws – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Leicester: rank 9th – 1 matches – 1 win – 0 draws – 0 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-W-W-W
Possible squad West Ham
West Ham: Fabiański; Coufal, Dawson, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice, Souček; Bowen, Benrahma, Fornals; Michail
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Leicester
Leicester: Schmeichel; Pereira, Amartey, Söyüncü, Thomas; Tielemans, Ndidi; Pérez, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Out: Evans (Foot injury), Justin (Ligament injury), Fofana (Fractured leg injury)
Coach: Brendan Rodgers
Our page provides the best football tips for today to help you boost your returns
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1)Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Team to Score”
The odd of 1.63 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that each team will score at least one goal.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betfox – odd 1.63
Betway – odd 1.63
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
We have more reliable GG/BTTS betting tips
2)Bet on Total Most Goals 2nd Half
- In 4 out of 5 recent matches, Leicester city’s meetups recorded more goals in 2nd half.
- In 2 out of 5 recent matches, yet we have seen more goals in 2nd half of West Ham’s recent meetups.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.01 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% of that more goals to be scored in 2nd half.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
Betway – odd 2.01
Betpawa – odd 1.99
200% up to
200% up to
300% up to
Get more information about betting sites in Tanzania and discover exciting offers.