West Ham vs Liverpool 31.01.2021
Moyes’ troops have been performing very well. The Hammers have not lost a match in their last 8 games (6W,2D). West Ham will be eyeing for their seventh consecutive win in all competitions but their visitors Liverpool is not any other team. The road to another win won’t be that easy despite Liverpool pulling some bad results, having only one win in 7 straight matches. They will be looking to bounce back to a win. Their top scorer Salah is still on form and he scored 2 goals in their last match against Manchester United.
We predict both teams scoring and Salah to score a goal.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Our Premier League predictions are well researched to give you the best chance to make terrific returns from your bets.
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Liverpool
Considering the last 40 meetings between these two teams:
- Liverpool have won 25 times, West Ham has won 7 and they have drawn 8
- On average these matches scored 2.95 goals per match
- Liverpool won 2-1 in their last encounter
Latest results West Ham
- Undefeated in the last 6 matches across all competitions (6W)
- Average 2.00 goals a match in their last 6 matches
- Defeated Crystal Palace 2-3 away on their last league outing
Latest results Liverpool
- One win in their last 7 straight matches (1W, 3D, 3L)
- 6 goals in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per game
- Lost 3-2 to Man Utd in the 4th round of the FA Cup
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 4th – 20 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses– 35 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
Liverpool: rank 5th – 19 matches – 9 wins – 7 draws – 3 losses – 34 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-W-L
Possible squad West Ham United
West Ham: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice, Souček, Bowen; Benrahma, Fornals; Antonio
Out: Masuaku (Knee)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Liverpool
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Fabinho, Robertson; Jones, Henderson, Milner; Salah, Firmino, Mané
Out: Matip (Groin), Jota (Knock), Tsimikas (Knee), Gomez (Muscle), Van Dijk (Knee)
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
Get all the best football tips for today from our team of experts covering all the top football events from across the globe.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
1xbet offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
1xbet – odd 1.70
Pinnacle – odd 1.69
Bet365 – odd 1.66
Betway – odd 1.65
Sign up today and claim a welcome bonus of 100% up to ₦ 100,000. Betway Nigeria has one of the most attractive new customers offers in the market.
2) Bet on Salah to Score Anytime
- Salah is the current league top scorer with 13 goals
- Salah scored 2 goals in their last match against Manchester United
Odds for this bet
Betfair offers the best odds for “Salah to Score Anytime”
The odd of 1.83 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that Mo Salah will score a goal in this match.
Odds comparisons for Salah to Score Anytime
Betfair – odd 1.83
Betway – odd 1.78
Bet365 – odd 1.72
Read all about the betting sites in Kenya as reviewed by us. Kenya’s betting industry has grown over the last few years.