QPR vs Swansea 25.01.2022
QPR 4th on the table will this Tuesday be at home to host Swansea who is currently standing on number 17 at Kiyan Prince Foundation stadium. Queens Park Rangers is showing a very strong rise throughout the past time and now they are emerging as a strong candidate for 1 of 2 direct promotions or even the Championship. In the last 9 rounds in this tournament, Queens Park Rangers received 2 defeats and 7 victories remaining.
Despite being ranked 4th, Queens Park Rangers is only 2 points away from 2nd place while playing less than 1 match. It means that if they win the match, the position of Queens Park Rangers will definitely be second to Fulham.
As a result, the home team is expected to earn a closely contested win.
Main tip: DC QPR/Draw (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats QPR vs Swansea
We will check out the last 21 meetings between these teams.
- QPR won 7 direct matches, Swansea won 8 matches and 6 matches ended in a draw
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.62 goals per Match
- Their last match ended in a 0-1 in favour of QPR
Latest results QPR
- 4 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in 7 matches
- 8 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 1.6 per match
- They beat Coventry 2:1 in their last match
Latest results Swansea
- 2 wins, 4 draws and 2 loss in their last 8 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 8 games, giving an average of 1.125 goals per game
- They beat Preston 1:0 in their last match
Championship Table Standings and Latest Results
QPR: rank 4th – 26 matches – 14 wins – 5 draws – 7 losses – 47 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-W-W
Swansea: rank 17th – 24 matches – 8 wins -7 draws – 9 losses – 31 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-D-L-L
Possible squad QPR
QPR: Marshall; Dickie,Dunne, Barbet; Adomah, Dozzell, Field, Wallace; Willock; Dykes, Gray
Out: de Wijs (Injury), McCallum (Injury), Dieng (Injury), Kakay (Injury)
Coach: Mark Warburton
Possible squad Swansea
Swansea: Hamer; Cabango, Naughton, Manning; Christie, Downes, Grimes, Latibeaudiere; Smith, Ntcham; Piroe
Coach: Russell Martin
On our main page, you can get all of today’s football predictions for free right now.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance QPR/Draw
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Double Chance QPR/Draw”
The odd of 1.34 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that QPR will either win or draw this match
Odds comparison for Double Chance QPR/Draw
Odibets – odd 1.34
1xbet – odd 1.33
Snap up the Odibets Free Bet today to test and begin your betting journey with them
2) Bet on Over 1.5 Goals
- QPR Managed to score at least a goal in the last 4 out of 5 meetups with Bournemouth
- And yet they 4 out of 5 last Championship matches they had at least a goal.
Odds for this bet
1xBet has competitive odds for “Over 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.33 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% that there will be at least 2 goals scored in this match
Odds comparisons for Over 1.5 Goals
1xBet – odd 1.33
Betway – odd 1.32
Bet365 – odd 1.30
Switch to 1xbet mobile app to experience the superior betting experience and flexibility