Real Madrid vs. Getafe CF 02.07.2020
Real Madrid are enjoying a 100% winning record since the restart of the league with 5 wins in 5 games. This has taken them to the top of the league 2 points ahead of defending champions Barcelona with six matches remaining. Their good form is partly due to their strong defense that has conceded only 2 goals in the last 5 games while the team scored 11 goals in the process. Getafe have not won a league game since the restart (4 draws and 1 loss) and have only scored 3 goals and conceded 4 since then. It is hard to imagine that their first win will come away against an in-form Madrid. This is a game in which Madrid should grind another win to maintain top position.
Main tip: HT/FT Madrid/Madrid (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Real Madrid vs. Getafe CF
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 29 matches between these teams:
- Real Madrid won 21 direct matches. Getafe won 5 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw.
- On average matches between these teams registered 3.34 goals per Match.
- Madrid beat Getafe 3-0 in January.
Latest results Real Madrid
- Excellent form. 5 wins in the last 5 games.
- 12 goals scored in the last 6 games. Average 2.00 goals scored per match.
- A narrow 1-0 win away to Espanyol in the last game.
Latest results Getafe CF
- 4 draws and 1 loss in the last 5 games.
- 3 goals scored and 4 conceded in the last 5 games.
- Drew 1-1 away to 14th-placed Valladolid in their last match.
Table and latest results
Real Madrid: rank 1st – 32 matches – 21 wins – 8 draws – 3 losses – 71 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Getafe CF: rank 6th – 31 matches – 13 wins – 10 draws – 8 losses – 49 points
Form Guide: D-D-D-L-D
Visit our Premier League predictions page for free tips on all EPL games. Our experts have made it easier for you to pick winning bets.
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Varane, Carvajal, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco, Hazard, Benzema
Out: Carvalho (leg injury), Vázquez (muscle), Jović (broken foot)
Doubtful: Fernandez (muscle)
Coach: Zinedine Zidane
Possible squad Getafe CF
Getafe CF: Soria; Suarez, Etxeita, Dakonam, Olivera; Cucurella, Arambarri, Maksimovic, Nyom; Mata, Molina
Out: Manojlovic (back injury), Cabaco (ankle injury)
Doubtful: Etebo (mouth injury)
Coach: José Bordalás
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Madrid/Madrid
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Madrid/Madrid”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% that Madrid will lead at half-time and win the game.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Madrid/Madrid
Betway – odd 1.95
Bet365 – odd 1.94
Pinnacle – odd 1.91
Sign up with Betway Nigeria today and enjoy a 50% Welcome Bonus of up to N20 000. They also offer some of the highest odds available for any match.
2) Bet on Goal Under 2.5
- Real Madrid last two games each had less than 3 goals in total
- Getafe 5 out of last 6 games have each had less than 3 goals in total.
- 2 of the last 3 H2H meetings had less than 3 goals in total.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Goal Under 2.5”
The odd of 2.10 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 48% that the game will have less than 3 total goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Goal Under 2.5
1xBet – odd 2.10
Pinnacle – odd 2.08
Bet365 – odd 2.00
Read our reviews about the best betting sites in Kenya. You will discover many exciting offers from different bookmakers.