Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca 24.06.2020
Real Madrid are on top of the La liga table following a hard 2-1 away win over Real Sociedad to capitalize on Barcelona’s earlier 0-0 draw with Sevilla. Madrid are expected to make it 4 consecutive wins in the league going by their recent form that has seen them score 8 goals in 3 games while only conceding 2. In contrast, Mallorca have been struggling recently having managed only 1 point in the last 3 games leaving them in 18th place. They have only scored 1 goal in those 3 games and conceded 6 in the process. This is a game Real Madrid are expected to dominate and get a comfortable win to maintain their position as league leaders.
Main tip: HT/FT Real Madrid (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 35 matches between these teams:
- Real Madrid 19 wins. Mallorca 11 wins. 5 matches ended in a draw.
- An average of 3.14 goals per match when the two teams meet.
- Narrow 1-0 win for Mallorca last time they met.
Latest results Real Madrid
- Madrid have won 4 of their last 5 La Liga games.
- 3 wins in their last 3 home games including 2-0 against rivals Barcelona.
- Last match was a 2-1 away win to Real Sociedad.
Latest results RCD Mallorca
- Poor recent form. Only 1 win in the last 5 La Liga games. 3 losses and 1 draw.
- 3 goals scored, and 8 conceded in the last 5 games.
- Earned a point at home in the last game with a 1-1 against 19th-placed Leganes.
Table and latest results
Real Madrid: rank 1st – 30 matches – 19 wins – 8 draws – 3 losses – 65 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-W
RCD Mallorca: rank 18th – 30 matches – 7 wins – 5 draws – 18 losses – 26 points
Form Guide: D-L-L-W-L
Get more football betting tips today on our page for all the top European leagues.
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro; Rodriguez, Valverde, Vinicius Jr; Benzema
Out: Isco (Muscle Injury), Jovic (Calf injury), Lucas (Calf), Nacho (Stomach Disorder), Reinier (Leg Injury)
Coach: Zinadine Zidane
Possible squad RCD Mallorca
RCD Mallorca: Reina; Gamez, Valjent, Sedlar, Sastre; Kubo, Mohammed, Rodriguez, Lago; Hernandez, Budimir
Out: Agbenyenu (leg injury), Fabricio (foot), Ki Sung-Yong (illness), Koutris (knee injury)
Coach: Vicente Moreno
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Real Madrid
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Real Madrid”
The odd of 1.53 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that Real Madrid will lead at half-time and go on to win the game.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Real Madrid
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Betway – odd 1.50
Bet9ja – odd 1.44
Our Nigerian followers can read our comprehensive reviews of the best betting sites in Nigeria so that you know where to place your bets and win big.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- 5 of the last 6 games involving Real Madrid have finished with over 2.5 goals
- In the last 5 meetings between the two teams, 4 ended with at least 3 total goals scored.
- Madrid have scored an average of 2.0 goals and Mallorca average 1.0 goals in the last 6 games.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.37 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 73% that the total goals scored in the game will be 3 or more.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 1.37
Bet365 – odd 1.36
Betway – odd 1.36