Santos vs Corinthians 08.08.2021
Santos will look to earn their third consecutive win for the first time this season when they face Corinthians on Sunday. Meanwhile, Corinthians head into this match in search of their second win away from home. Also, they will be hoping to avoid back-to-back defeats having lost 3-1 to Flamengo in their last match.
Based on recent performance of both teams, we are backing Santos to win either the first or second half of this match.
Main tip: Santos Win Either Half (go to tip details)
200% up to
200% up to
Head-to-Head stats Santos vs Corinthians
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 64 matches between these teams:
- Santos have 24 wins, Corinthians have 21 wins while 19 matches ended in draws
- These matches scored an average of 2.45 goals per match
- The last time they met Corinthians won 2-0
Latest results Santos
- 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 8 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They beat Chapecoense 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Corinthians
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches.
- 5 goals were scored in their last 5 outings. Average of 1.00 goals per game
- In their last game, they lost 3-1 to Flamengo
Brazil Serie A Standings and latest results
Santos: rank 8th – 14 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 19 losses – 19 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-D-D
Corinthians: rank 11th – 14 matches – 5 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 17 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-L-W
Possible squad Santos
Santos: Paulo; Madson, Luiz, Kaiky, Moraes; Guilherme; Marinho, Pirani, Mota, Braga; Guilherme
Out: Alison (Injury), Jobson (Injury)
Coach: Fernando Diniz
Possible squad Corinthians
Corinthians: Cassio; Méndez, Jemerson, Carlos, Santos; Ramiro, Cantillo; Roni, Cazares, Otero; Alves
Win more with our free betting predictions today .
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Santos To Win Either Half
Melbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Santos Win Either Half”
The odd of 1.73 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that Santos will win either the first or second half of this match.
Odds comparison for Santos Win Either Half
Melbet – odd 1.73
Helabet – odd 1.73
Odibets- odd 1.68
2) Bet on Corinthians Over 0.5 Goals
- They have scored an average of 1.00 goals per game.
- In three out of their last four meetings, Corinthians have scored at least one goal
Odds for this bet
Betfox offers very competitive odds for “Corinthians Over 0.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% chance that Corinthians will score at least one goal in this match.
Odds comparisons for Corinthians Over 0.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.60
Odibet – odd 1.60
Betmojo- odd 1.55
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Take a look at our reviews of the best betting sites in Ghana to discover other exciting offers from bookmakers.