AC Milan vs AS Roma 06.01.2022
AC Milan are determined to keep up with their city rivals Inter Milan at the top of the Serie A table. The Rossoneri are in 2nd place, 4 points behind the leaders.
For AS Roma, 2 wins and a draw in their last 3 matches means they are within European qualification places in 6th. They have to win this tough game to avoid falling further down.
The two teams have shown good attack in recent games and are both likely to find the back of the net in this game.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
We have Serie A betting tips for matches involving all the big teams.
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs AS Roma
Considering the last 51 meetings between these two teams:
- AC Milan have 18 wins. AS Roma have 16 wins. 17 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.67 goals per match
- The last time they met AC Milan won 2-1
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Latest results AC Milan
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in the last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They beat Empoli 4-2 in their last match
Latest results AS Roma
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Sampdoria in their last match
Serie A Standings and Latest Results
AC Milan: rank 2nd – 19 matches – 13 wins – 3 draws – 3 losses – 42 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-D-L-W
AS Roma: rank 6th – 19 matches – 10 wins – 2 draws – 7 losses – 32 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-L
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Maignan; Florenzi, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Tonali, Bennacer; Messias, Kessie, Saelemaekers; Ibrahimović
Out: Pellegri (Groin), Kjær (ACL), Plizzari (Knee)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Patricio; Mancini, Smalling, Ibanez; Cristante; Karsdorp, Veretout, Mkhitaryan, Vina; Zaniolo, Afena-Gyan
Out: Mayoral (COVID-19), Abraham (Thigh), Pellegrini (Muscle), Spinazzola (Achilles)
Coach: Jose Mourinho
Check out all the best football betting tips from our experts available on our page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
22Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.71 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
22Bet – odd 1.71
Betway – odd 1.65
Bet9ja – odd 1.63
22bet has high odds for football matches and other sports
2) Bet on AC Milan Win (Draw No Bet)
- AC Milan have won 4 of the last 5 H2H matches against AS Roma
- AS Roma have failed to beat AC Milan in the last 5 attempts (D1 L4)
Odds for this bet
Cyberbet offers the best odds for “AC Milan Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that AC Milan will win this game but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for AC Milan Win (DNB)
Cyberbet- odd 1.40
Bet365 – odd 1.39
Betboro – odd 1.38
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Find more Draw No Bet predictions on our page for free.