AC Milan vs Inter Milan 07.11.2021
AC Milan look serious this season. They are unbeaten in the league after 11 games (Won 10, Drew 1). This has put them in 2nd place behind Napoli on goal difference.
Defending champions Inter Milan are not doing so bad in 3rd place but they already find themselves 7 points behind their city rivals this early in the campaign.
With 5 wins in their last 5 league games and Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to lead their attack, AC Milan have just enough to nick a win in what will be a well-balanced match.
Main tip: AC Milan Win (Draw No Bet) (go to tip details)
We have more Serie A predictions on our page for free.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs Inter Milan
We look at the last 57 meetings between these teams:
- Evenly matched with 23 wins each. 11 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.49 goals per match
- The last time they met Inter Milan won 3-0
Latest results AC Milan
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with FC Porto in their last match
Latest results Inter Milan
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They beat Sheriff Tiraspol 3-1 in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
AC Milan: rank 2nd – 11 matches – 10 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 31 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-L
Inter Milan: rank 3rd – 11 matches – 7 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 24 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Tatarusanu; Calabria, Tomori, Kjaer, Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leao; Ibrahimovic
Out: Castillejo (Hamstring), Rebic (Ankle), Maignan (Wrist), Messias (Muscle), Florenzi (Meniscus), Plizzari (Knee)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Dimarco; Dzeko, Martinez
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on AC Milan Win (Draw No Bet)
Betway offers very competitive odds for the bet “AC Milan Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 2.20 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 46% chance that AC Milan will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparison for AC Milan Win (DNB)
Betway – odd 2.20
Betboro – odd 2.15
Betwinner – odd 2.10
Find more details on Betway from our reviews.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- AC Milan average 1.60 goals per game in the last 5 games
- Inter Milan average 2.20 goals per game in the last 5 games
Odds for this bet
BetFox offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
BetFox – odd 1.60
Cyberbet – odd 1.57
Bet365 – odd 1.55
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
We have other Both Teams to Score betting tips for all the top leagues and competitions.