AS Roma vs US Sassuolo 06.12.2020
AS Roma and Sassuolo both fail to impress in their last matches. The Romans conceded 4 goals away against Napoli (4-0) and Sassuolo was also not left behind and were beaten 3-0 by Inter Milan. They will both be looking to bounce back after such humiliating results. We expect both to go all-out attack in this clash. It is for that reason, we look forward to a very entertaining match. We forecast, both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Our free betting tips are the most accurate you will find. Keep it Here.
Head-to-Head stats AS Roma vs US Sassuolo
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 14 matches between these teams:
- As Roma has won 8 matches. Sassuolo won 1 and, 5 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 3.14 goals per match
- The last meeting ended in a 4-2 Sassuolo winning it.
Latest results AS Roma
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 2.60 goals per game
- Lost 4-0 against Napoli in their last game
Latest results US Sassuolo
- 2 wins, 1 loss and, 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They were hammered 0-3 by Inter Milan in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
AS Roma: rank 6th – 9 matches – 5 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 17 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-W
US Sassuolo: rank 3rd – 9 matches – 5 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 18 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-D-W-D
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Mirante; Mancini, Cristante, Ibañez; Karsdorp, Villar, Veretout, Spinazzola; Rodriguez, Mayoral, Mkhitar
Out: Ibañez (Muscle), Kumbulla (COVID), Boer (COVID), Zaniolo (ACL)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Possible squad US Sassuolo
US Sassuolo: Consigli; Toljan, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Locatelli, Lopez; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori
Out: Romagna (Knee)
Coach: Roberto De Zerbi
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% that both teams will score in this game
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Odibets – odd 1.45
Bet365 – odd 1.44
Betway – odd 1.44
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
Get more analyzed Serie A predictions by a team of football experts. Follow our page for more tips on other major leagues.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals.
- Matches between these matches have an average of 3.14 goals scored per match.
- 3 of the last straight 4 matches had 3 or more goals scored.
Odds for this bet
1Xbet offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals.”
The odd of 1.58 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% that 3 or more goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals
1Xbet – odd 1.43
Bet365 – odd 1.40
Interwetten – odd 1.40