Genoa vs Atalanta 21.12.2021
Genoa has struggled in front of goal recently, going 15 games without a win in Serie A, but they appear to be on the verge of escaping the relegation zone. The home fans are not happy after ten games without a win at home. Their dismal record against Atalanta could pose a threat on Thursday night; a note to the coach in their effort to keep three points at home.
Meanwhile, Atalanta has a perfect record on the road this season, winning all of their games and drawing one. Few clubs can guarantee such a strong record on the road. Regardless, only time will tell if the pattern will continue in the upcoming match.
Hence it is advisable to put your money on at least 4 goals in the whole match while a win for Atalanta might be the next best shot for your betting slip.
Main tip: Over 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Here is our most accurate Serie A betting predictions available for free
Head-to-Head stats Genoa vs Atalanta
Considering the 29 times both teams have met;
- Genoa have 8 wins, Atalanta have 12 wins. 9 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.79 goals per match
- The last time they met, Genoa lost 3-4
Latest results Genoa
- 4 wins and a loss in their last 5 games
- 2 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- They lost to Lazio 3-1 in their last match
Latest results Atalanta
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They lost to AS Roma 1-4 in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Genoa: rank 18th – 18 matches – 1 win – 7 draws – 10 losses – 10 points
Form Guide: L-L-L-W-L
Atalanta: rank 3rd – 18 matches – 11 wins – 4 draws – 3 losses – 37 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-W-L
Possible squad Genoa
Genoa: Sirigu; Vanheusden, Vásquez, Criscito; Ghiglione, Sturaro, Badelj, Portanova, Cambiaso; Pandev, Destro
Out: Rovella (Muscle injury), Caicedo (Hamstring), Fares (Calf Injury)
Coach: Andriy Shevchenko
Possible squad Atalanta
Atalanta: Musso; Tolói, Palomino, Djimsiti; Hateboer, de Roon, Freuler, Pezzella; Iličić, Zapata, Pašalić
Out: Gosens (Hamstring)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Here are the top betting predictions for today and other major competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 3.5 Goals
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 41% chance that there will be at least 4 goals in total in this match.
Odds comparison for Over 3.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 2.43
Betway – odd 2.33
Learn more about 1xbet and their interesting promotions.
2) Bet on Atalanta Win
- In their last five league games, Genoa hasn’t beaten Atalanta.
- And still, Genoa haven’t won at home in their last 8 games this season.
- Atalanta had gone 9 games away without a loss in the league.
Odds for this bet
Yangasport offers very competitive odds for “Atalanta Win”
The odd of 1.45 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% chance that Atalanta will win this match.
Odds comparisons for Atalanta Win
Yangasport – odd 1.45
Sportybet – odd 1.45
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
You may get more free 1×2 betting tips from our site.