Inter Milan vs AS Roma 23.04.2022
After a spectacular 3-0 win over AC Milan in the Coppa Italia in midweek, Inter Milan now look to overtake their city rivals at the top of the Serie A table with a victory in this match.
AS Roma, however, are not an easy opponent at the moment. With 3 wins and a draw in their last 5 matches, they are confident they can get a positive result here.
Inter Milan average 2.00 goals and AS Roma 1.80 goals per game in their last 5 matches respectively. Hence, we expect both teams to score in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Explore the latest Serie A betting tips for upcoming matches.
Head-to-Head stats Inter Milan vs AS Roma
We look at the last 64 meetings between these teams.
- Inter Milan have 24 wins. AS Roma have 17 wins. 23 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.08 goals per match
- The last time they met Inter Milan won 2-0
Latest results Inter Milan
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match
- They beat AC Milan 3-0 in their last match
Latest results AS Roma
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.80 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Napoli in their last match
Serie A Standings and Latest Results
Inter Milan: rank 2nd – 32 matches – 20 wins – 9 draws – 3 losses – 69 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-D
AS Roma: rank 5th – 33 matches -17 wins – 7 draws – 9 losses – 58 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-L-W
100% up to KES 15,000 in 🇰🇪
100% up to € 100 in 🇬🇭 🇺🇬 🇿🇲
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; de Vrij, Bastoni, Skriniar; Perisic, Barella, Brozovic, Calhanoglu, Darmian; Martinez, Correa
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Patricio; Mancini, Smalling, Ibanez; Karsdorp, Oliveira, Cristante, Zalewski; Pellegrini; Zaniolo, Abraham
Out: Fuzato (Red Card)
Coach: Jose Mourinho
Get straight win soccer predictions here for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betwinner offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betwinner – odd 1.76
Betway – odd 1.75
Betwinner Kenya offers high odds and a wide variety of betting options.
2) Bet on Inter Milan Win (Draw No Bet)
- Inter Milan are unbeaten in their last 10 games (W6 D4)
- AS Roma have failed to beat Inter in the last 10 H2H matches (D6 L4)
Odds for this bet
22bet offers the best odds for “Inter Milan Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.25 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 80% chance Inter Milan will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for Inter Milan Win (DNB)
22bet – odd 1.25
Helabet – odd 1.24
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Our Draw No Bet predictions page has matches from the top European leagues.