Sampdoria Genoa vs AC Milan 06.12.2020
The Serie A leaders AC Milan will be travelling away to play Sampdoria at Stadio Luigi Ferraris. The Milanese are on a great run winning 7 of their 9 played league matches so far. Sampdoria Genoa on contrary are trying to put their house in order. They have only managed 3 wins in the 9 matches played and they haven’t won in their last 5 games in all competitions.
AC Milan are the favourites as they continue to push their Serie A title this season. Stefano Pioli’s troop is missing their goal-scoring machine Ibrahimovic which has seen them only scoring 8 goals in their last 5 matches. We expect the same trend to hold. We, therefore, predict under 3.5 goals and AC Milan to Win.
Main tip: Under 3.5 goals (go to tip details)
We offer Serie A betting tips for free. Visit and check out our predictions for the other games
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Sampdoria Genoa vs AC Milan
A look at the stats of the last 37 matches between these two shows that:
- AC Milan has 22 wins, Sampdoria Genoa have 8 while 7 ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored an average of 2.24 goals in those games.
- Their last meeting ended in a 1-4, AC Milan winning the match.
Latest results Sampdoria Genoa
- Sampdoria Genoa has 3 losses and 2 draws in their last 5 games.
- 5 goals have been recorded in the last 5 matches, giving an average of 1.00 goals per match.
- Drew their last game against Torino 2-2.
Latest results AC Milan
- AC Milan have 2 wins and 1 loss and 2 draws from their last 5 games.
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches, giving an average of 1.60 goals per match.
- Won their last game against Fiorentina 2-0.
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Sampdoria Genoa: rank 11th– 9 matches – 3 wins – 2 draws – 4 losses – 11 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-L-L-D
AC Milan: rank 1st – 9 matches – 7 wins – 2 draw – 0 losses – 23 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-D-L
Possible squad Sampdoria Genoa
Sampdoria Genoa: Auder; Augello, Tonelli, Yoshida, Bereszynski; Jankto, Ekdal, Thorsby, Candreva; Verre, Quagliarella
Out: Baldé (Muscle)
Coach: Claudio Ranier
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Gabbia, Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie, Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Colombo, Diaz
Out: Ibrahimovic (Muscle Injury) Leao (Muscle injury)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Read and follow our free betting tips to increase your winnings when you bet on matches in top leagues.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 3.5 goals
- Matches between the two teams have an average of goals scored of 2.24
- In the last 5 matches, AC Milan averages 1,60 while Sampdoria Genoa has 1.00 of goals scored
Bet365 offers competitive odds for the market “Under 3.5 goals”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that not more than 3 goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 goals
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Pinnacle – odd 1.48
Interwetten – odd 1.45
2) Bet on AC Milan to Win
- Milan is on a fine run of form in the Serie A with 7 wins of 9 matches played
- Sampdoria Genoa has not won in their last 4 Serie A games
Odds for this bet
Interwetten offers very competitive odds for “AC Milan to Win”
The odd of 1.80 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that AC Milan will emerge the winner.
Odds comparisons for AC Milan to Win
Interwetten– odd 1.80
Betway – odd 1.78
Betfair – odd 1.75
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Find more information about betting sites in Nigeria and see how the leading bookmakers perform against each other