VfL Wolfsburg vs FC Bayern Munich 27.06.2020
Bayern have enjoyed a splendid season which saw them crowned Bundesliga champions with two games to go. This has not seen them relax as they beat Freiburg 3-1 in their last game to make it 16 wins in their last 16 games. Bayern will be looking for another win to crown a great season as their talisman Robert Lewandowsky seeks to set new goal-scoring records in the Bundesliga. He already has 33 goals in the league and a total of 58 goals this season. Wolfburg’s recent form is not that impressive, with just 2 wins in their last five games. Wolfburg have not beaten Bayern in their last eight meetings and this game looks like another Bayern win in the offing.
Main tip: Bayern Munich Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 48 matches between these teams:
- Bayern dominate with 37 wins. Wolfsburg have 4 wins. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored 3.21 goals per Match.
- Bayern have won 7 out of the last 8 meetings between the two sides, including 2-0 in the last game.
Latest results Wolfsburg
- 2 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in the last 5 league games.
- 12 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.0 goals per match.
- Registered a big 4-1 win away to Schalke in the last game.
Latest results Bayern Munich
- 6 wins in the last 6 games.
- 17 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.83 goals per match.
- Beat Freiburg 3-1 at home in the last game.
Table and latest results
Wolfsburg: rank 6th – 33 matches – 13 wins – 10 draws – 10 loss – 49 points
Form Guide: D-L-W-L-L
Bayern Munich: rank 1st – 33 matches – 25 wins – 4 draws – 4 losses – 79 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
You can also read our Premier League predictions page to get the best tips on EPL games. We provide comprehensive analysis and useful insights to help you make winning bets on all available matches.
Possible squad Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg: Casteels (c) – Mbabu, Pongracic, Brooks, Roussillon – Gerhardt, Arnold – Steffen, Schlager, Brekalo – Weghorst
Out: Mehmedi (Achilles tendon), Otavio (ankle), William (knee)
Doubtful: Camacho (ankle)
Coach: Oliver Glasner
Possible squad Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich: Neuer (c) – Odriozola, Boateng, Hernandez, Davies – Kimmich, Goretzka – Gnabry, Müller, Singh – Lewandowski
Out: Thiago (groin)
Doubtful: Arp (knee), Mai (ankle), Tolisso (ankle)
Coach: Hansi Flick
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Bayern Munich Win
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Bayern Munich Win”
The odd of 1.78 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that Bayern Munich will win the game.
Odds comparison for Bayern Munich Win
Betway – odd 1.78
1xBet – odd 1.77
Pinnacle – odd 1.75
Kenyan fans can place their bets and enjoy high odds at Betway Kenya page. There is an offer of 50% welcome bonus up to KES 5,000 for newcomers.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- Wolfburg’s 5 out of the last 6 matches ended with over 2.5 goals.
- Bayern Munich’s 5 out of the last 6 matches finished with over 2.5 goals.
- 6 out of the last 8 meetings between these two sides produced over 2.5 goals.
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% that the game will have 3 or more total goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
Bet365 – odd 1.36
Betway – odd 1.35
Pinnacle – odd 1.34
We have more free betting tips on our page for games in all the top European leagues. Our thorough analysis makes it easier for you to place bets and win.