Angola vs Egypt 12.11.2021
Having stayed unbeaten in the qualifiers so far, table toppers Egypt are in pole position to clinch Group F’s playoff spot.
With 3 wins and 1 draw, the Pharaohs will look to wrap up the first phase of the qualifiers as soon as possible to concentrate on the final stage of the race.
Based on their current form of 3 losses in their last 4 games, we do not expect Angola to cause any problems in this match. Therefore, we expect Egypt to win with less than four goals scored.
Main tip: Egypt & Un. 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Make some quick bucks this international break with our World Cup qualifier betting tips
Head-to-Head stats Angola vs Egypt
Both teams have only met three times:
- Angola recorded 0 wins. Egypt won 2 and 1 match was drawn.
- On average these matches scored 3.33 goals per match
- The last time they met, Egypt won 1-0
Latest results Angola
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They lost 2-0 to Gabon in their last match
Latest results Egypt
- Unbeaten in the last 8 games (W6 D2)
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- In their last match, they beat Libya 3-0
CAF W. Cup Qualifiers Group F Standings and Latest Results
Angola: rank 4th – 4 matches – 1 win – 0 draws – 3 losses – 3 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-W
Egypt: rank 1st – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 10 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-D-W
Possible squad Angola
Angola: Marques; Bito, Miguel, Mata; Papel, Bela, Show, Paty; Castro, Nzola, Costa
Coach: Patrice Neveu
Possible squad Egypt
Egypt: El Shenawy; Gaber, Gabr, Hamdi, Gomaa; Elneny, El Soulia; Salah, Kafsha, Trezeguet; Sherif
Coach: Hossam El Badry
Get all the best football tips tomorrow from our home page.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Egypt & Under 3.5 Goals
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “Egypt & Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.46 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 41% chance that Egypt will win with less than four goals scored.
Odds comparison for Egypt & Under 3.5 Goals
Betway – odd 2.46
Odibets – odd 2.45
Our page has a detailed overview of Betway
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- In two of their last three games, both sides scored or conceded more in the second half
- We expect the second half to be more intense
Odds for this bet
22bet offers competitive odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.19 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 46% that the second half will produce the most goals
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
22bet – odd 2.19
1xbet – odd 2.19
Helabet – odd 2.18
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬