Bolivia vs Venezuela 03.06.2021
Bolivia has not won a game in the previous five matches, with one match ending in a tie and four matches ending in defeat. They have scored 7 goals and conceded 11 goals in their last five games, with three or more goals scored in each of those games.
Venezuela has won two and lost three of its last five matches. In the last four games, they have scored two goals and conceded six. Two of these four matchups had less than three goals.
As a result, we anticipate an exciting encounter, but with Bolivia having failed to win in their previous five matches, we are betting on a double chance on Venezuela to win or draw and under 2.5 goals.
Main tip: Double Chance Venezuela/Draw (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Bolivia vs Venezuela
We take look at the last 19 games between these teams
- Bolivia have 5 wins, Venezuela have 10 while 4 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 3.79 goals
- Their last meeting ended 4-1 in favor of Venezuela
Latest results Bolivia
- 4 losses, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 encounters, an average of 1.40 goals per game
- They were beaten by Ecuador 2-1 in their last outing
Latest results Venezuela
- 2 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 encounters, an average of 1.20 goals per game
- They beat Chile 2-1 in their last outing
South America WCQ ranking and latest results
Bolivia: rank 10th– 4 matches – 0 wins – 1 draw – 3 losses – 1 point
Form Guide: D-L-L-L
Venezuela: rank 8th – 4 matches – 1 wins – 0 draws – 3 loss – 3 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-L
Take a look at our Copa America predictions for more amazing offers.
Possible squad Bolivia
Bolivia: Rojas Iguaro; Bejarano, Montero, Justiniano, Flores; Vaca, Wayar, Saavedra,Arce; Martins Moreno, Miranda
Coach: César Farías
Possible squad Venezuela
Venezuela: Farinez; Gonzalez, Angel, Osorio, Mago; Moreno, Herrera, Casseres; Savarino Quintero, Rondon, Machis
Coach: José Peseiro
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance Venezuela/Draw
Melbet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Double Chance Venezuela/Draw”
The odd of 1.86 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that Venezuela will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparison for Double Chance Venezuela/Draw
Melbet – odd 1.86
Betway – odd 1.85
Our page offers other Double Chance betting predictions to help you win more.
200% up to
200% up to
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- Both teams are not in good form
- They both have an average of goals scored of less than 2.oo in 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Betfox offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that at least 2 or fewer goals will be scored in this game.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.67
Betway – odd 1.65
We have put together more under 2.5 Goals betting tips covering major competitions across the world.