Brazil vs Chile 25.03.2022
Brazil already confirmed their World Cup qualification with several games to spare. They are now playing for pride and trying to maintain their unbeaten record.
For Chile, the remaining 2 games are a must-win starting with this one. They are currently 6th, 2 points below the last qualification spot.
Brazil have won 4 of the last 5 head-to-head matches against Chile and we foresee a narrow win for the hosts here again.
Main tip: Brazil Win (go to tip details)
Our World Cup Qualifiers betting tips cover all the top teams and big matches.
Head-to-Head stats Brazil vs Chile
We look at the last 19 meetings between these teams.
- Brazil won 14. Chile won 2 matches. 3 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.95 goals per match
- The last time they met Brazil won 1-0
Latest results Brazil
- Unbeaten in their last 9 matches (Won 6, Drawn 3)
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Paraguay 4-0 in their last match
Latest results Chile
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Bolivia 3-2 in their last match
CONMEBOL WC Group Standings and Latest Results
Brazil: rank 1st – 15 matches -12 wins – 3 draws – 0 losses – 39 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-D-W-W
Chile: rank 6th – 16 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 7 losses – 19 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-D-L
Possible squad Brazil
Brazil: Weverton; Alves, Marquinhos, Militao, Sandro; Casemiro, Guimaraes; Ribeiro, Paqueta, Neymar; Barbosa
Out: Alisson, Ederson, Silva, Fred, Fabinho, Luiz, Firmino, Jesus, Richarlison (Not Selected)
Coach: Adenor Leonardo Bacchi “Tite”
Possible squad Chile
Chile: Cortes; Kuscevic, Medel, Huincales; Isla, Pulgar, Espinoza, Aranguiz, Suazo; Brereton, Sanchez
Coach: Martín Lasarte
Get all your straight win soccer predictions here and enjoy more winnings.
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Brazil Win – Tip 1
1XBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Brazil Win – Tip 1”
The odd of 1.41 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that Brazil will win this match.
Odds comparison for Brazil Win – Tip 1
1XBet – odd 1.41
Helabet – odd 1.40
1XBet Kenya offers high odds, extensive markets, and huge bonuses.
2) Bet on 1st Half Under 1.5 Goals
- Brazil’s 3 of the last 4 games had under 1.5 goals in 1st half
- Chile have failed to score in their last 3 games against Brazil
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “1st Half Under 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.44 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69% chance that more than 1 goal will be scored in the 1st half of this match.
Odds comparisons for 1st Half Under 1.5 Goals
Melbet – odd 1.44
Betwinner – 1.42
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX