Chile vs Uruguay 30.03.2022
When Chile and Uruguay face off in the morning on Wednesday in Santiago de Chile, expect a showdown. The goal for Chile is to avenge their humiliating 4-0 defeat to Brazil.
Uruguay, on the other side, performed admirably in their victory over Peru, sealing their World Cup finals spot. They have absolutely nothing to lose in this matchup on Wednesday.
We are predicting both teams to score and Double Chance Uruguay Win/Draw.
Main tip: Both Teams To Score (go to tip details)
Our World Cup Qualifiers betting tips have all major teams and big upcoming matches.
Head-to-Head stats Chile vs Uruguay
We look at the last 17 meetings between these teams.
- Chile won 4. Uruguay won 8 matches. 5 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.35 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Chile
- 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.40 goals per match
- They were beaten by Brazil 4-0 in their last match
Latest results Uruguay
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.40 goals per match
- They beat Peru 1-0 in their last match
CONMEBOL WC Group Standings and Latest Results
Chile: rank 7th – 17 matches – 5 wins – 4 draws – 8 losses – 19 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-W-D
Uruguay: rank 4th – 17 matches -7 wins – 4 draws – 6 losses – 25 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-L
Possible squad Chile
Chile: Cortes; Kuscevic, Medel, Huincales; Isla, Pulgar, Espinoza, Aranguiz, Suazo; Brereton, Sanchez
Coach: Martín Lasarte
Possible squad Uruguay
Uruguay: Rochet; Araujo, Godin, Gimenez, Miramo; Pellistri, Bentancur, Valverde, De Arrascaeta; Suarez, Cavani
Coach: Diego Alonso
Make sure to get all of your straight win soccer predictions right here so you can take advantage of the increased potential for profit.
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
1XBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.91 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that both sides will at least score a goal.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
1XBet – odd 1.91
Helabet – odd 1.88
1XBet Kenya offers a wide range of markets, competitive odds, and generous sign-up freebies.
2) Bet on DC Uruguay Win/Draw
- Uruguay are unbeaten in their last 3 matches
- They have drawn 5 times in their 17 encounters and with Uruguay winning 8 times
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “DC Uruguay Win/Draw”
The odd of 1.68 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that Uruguay will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for DC Uruguay Win/Draw
Melbet – odd 1.68
Betwinner – 1.66
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have the recommended Double Chance betting tips to increase the return from your stake.