Costa Rica vs USA 31.03.2022
16 points from their six games has taken Costa Rica from the second bottom of the qualifiers playoffs spot, with a stunning record of six unbeaten games so far. Costa Rica will have everything to run for even as host USA at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica on Thursday.
After putting up an intriguing performance against Panama, USA took an emphatic step towards booking their place at the 22 FIFA World cup in Qatar, They have to clinch yet another win as travel for a final showdown. With 4wins in their last six games, USA is second on the table with 22 points same as third-placed Mexico.
Both these teams ‘will be looking for a win here its apt this game might just go either way with a defensive approach.
Main tip: USA Ov. 0.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out more World Cup Qualifiers predictions for more top matches.
Head-to-Head stats Costa Rica vs USA
Considering the last 21 meetings between these two teams:
- Costa Rica 8 wins, USA 11 wins with 2 match ending in draws
- On average these matches scored 2.48 goals per match
- Their last match ended 2:1 USA won
Latest results Costa Rica
- No loss in their last 6 games,5 wins and 1 draw
- 7 goals scored in their last 6 matches, making an average of 1.17 goal per match
- They won 2 -1 against El Salvador in their last game
Latest results USA
- 1 loss in their last 6 matches,4wins and 1 draw
- 10 goals scored in their last 6 games, giving an average of 1.67 goals per game
- They won 5-1 in their last match against Panama
CONCACAF WCQs Group Standings and Latest Results
Costa Rica: rank 4th – 13 matches – 6 wins – 4 draws – 3 losses – 22 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
USA: rank 2nd – 13 matches – 7 wins – 4 draws – 2 losses – 25 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-D-W
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Possible squad Costa Rica
Costa Rica: Navas; Spence, Manley, Calvo, Matarrita; Martinez, Tejeda, Galo; Suarez, Campbell, Ortiz
Coach: Luis Fernando Suarez Guzman
Possible squad USA
USA: Steffen; Yedlin, Robinson, Zimmerman, Robinson; Musah, Adams, McKennie; Arriola,Ferreira, Pulisic
Coach: Gregg Berhalter
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on USA Ov. 0.5 Goals
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “USA Ov 0.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.42 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that USA will score at least one goal in this match
Odds comparison for USA Ov. 0.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.42
Betway – odd 1.40
Check out Odibets Kenya for a wide range of betting markets and customer promotions.
2) Bet on DC Costa Rica/USA
- Five of their recent six games for Costa Rica has produced a winner at full time
- USA five of their recent six games ended with one team being victorious
- 18 of their recent 21 H2H produced a winner at full time
Odds for this bet
Melbet has competitive odds for “DC Costa Rica/USA”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that either team will win this match
Odds comparisons for DC Mexico/Draw
Melbet – odd 1.40
1xBet – odd 1.40
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Check out more double chance predictions across different leagues and competitions.