Greece vs Sweden 08.09.2021
Greece is the only team with the highest number of draws in this group with exception of not playing with Sweden in this season’s qualification matches. The last time Greece met with Sweden was 13 years ago with no success to defeat them. We expect this time they will fight to change this history.
Sweden seems to enjoy their sequence of wins in this group with the highly disciplined backline. It is the only team which conceded only 1 goal in the group. We expect the Swedish to be the judge of this matchday.
Being the favorite of this matchday we predict Sweden to win and Greece Under 1.5 Goals
Main tip: Sweden Win (go to tip details)
Check out our World Cup Qualifiers for more ways to win.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Greece vs Sweden
Considering the last 2 meetings between these teams:
- Greece had 1 win, Sweden had 1 win and 1 match ended with draw.
- These games produced an average of 3.00 goals per match
- Greece lost to Sweden 0-2 in their last meetup.
Latest results Greece
- 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.2 goals per match
- They had 1-1 draw with Kosovo in their la match
Latest results Sweden
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 games, making an average of 1.80 goals per match
- They won 2-1 against Uzbekistan in their last friendly meetup
UEFA World Cup Qualifiers Group B Standings and Latest Results
Greece: rank 4th – 2 matches – 0 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 2 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-W-L-D
Sweden: rank 1st – 3 matches – 3 win – 0 draws – 0 loss – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-W-W
Possible squad Greece
Greece: Vlachodimos; Androutsos, Chatzidiakos, Mavropanos, Tsimikas; Bakasetas, Zeca, Bouchalakis, Koutris; Vrousai, Pavlidis
Coach: John van’t Schip
Possible squad Sweden
Sweden: Olsen; Krafth, Lindelöf, Helander, Augustinsson; Claesson, Olsson, Ekdal, Forsberg; Kulusevski, Isak
Coach: Jan Andersson
Our page provides the best football tips for today to help you boost your returns
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Sweden Win
Parimatch offers competitive odds for the bet “Sweden Win”
The odd of 2.23 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 45% chance that Sweden will win this match.
Odds comparison for Sweden Win
Parimatch – odd 2.23
22bet – odd 2.20
Betway – odd 2.19
We have more reliable 1×2 betting tips
2) Bet on Greece Under 1.5 Goals
- Greece scored only 1 goal in each of the 3 qualification match played in this group.
- In all 3 qualifications matches played Sweden has conceded only 1 goal in this group.
Odds comparison for Under 1.5 Goals
Betfox offers competitive odds for “Greece Under 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.31 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 76% of that total goal scored by Greece not to exceed 1 goal.
Odds comparisons for Greece Under 1.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.31
Parimatch – odd 1.31
Premierbet – odd 1.28
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Get more information about betting sites in Tanzania and discover exciting offers.