Italy vs Bulgaria 02.09.2021
Still basking in the euphoria of winning their second European trophy, Italy will hope to extend their unbeaten run when they face Bulgaria on Friday. Having failed to qualify for Russia 2018, the four-time world champions will be hoping to get more points as early as possible so as to earn a place at next year’s global showpiece.
After losing two of their first three qualifiers, Bulgaria will be hoping for a miracle to get past Mancini’s men in this tie.
Given Italy’s resurgence under Mancini, we are backing the Azurris to continue their unbeaten streak here. Hence, we are predicting that Italy will win this game and at least three goals will be scored.
Main tip: Italy & Ov. 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
200% up to
200% up to
300% up to
We offer you the best football tips for today at no cost.
Head-to-Head stats Italy vs Bulgaria
We are considering the last 8 meetings between these two teams:
- Italy won 5, Bulgaria won 0 while 3 games were drawn
- These games produced an average of 2.13 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 2-0 win for Italy
Latest results Italy
- Italy are on a remarkable unbeaten run at the moment
- They scored 7 goals in their last 5, an average of 1.40 goals per game
- In their last game, they beat England via penalties to clinch the European title
Latest results Bulgaria
- 2 draws and 3 losses in their last 5 games
- 1 goal scored in their last 5 matches, an average of 0.20 goals per game
- In their last outing, they were thumped 3-0 by France
UEFA World Cup Qualifiers Group C Table Standings and Latest Results
Italy: rank 1st – 3 matches – 3 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-W-W-W
Bulgaria: rank 2nd – 3 matches –0 wins – 1 draw – 2 losses – 1 point
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-D-D-L
Possible squad Italy
Italy: Donnarumma; Chiellini, Bonucci, DiLorenzo, Emerson; Barella, Jorginho, Veratti; Chiesa, Immobile, Insigne
Out: Spinazzola (Achilles tendon)
Coach: Roberto Mancini
Possible squad Bulgaria
Bulgaria: Lukov; Popov, Dimitrov, Angelov, Cicinho; Malinov, Tsvetkov; Delev, Iliev, Ivanov; Kraev
Coach: Yasen Petrov
Check out other World Cup qualifiers predictions and win BIG!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Italy & Over 2.5 Goals
Melbet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Italy & Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.59 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% chance that Italy will win this match and at least three goals will be scored.
Odds comparison for Italy & Over 2.5 Goals
Melbet – odd 1.59
Helabet – odd 1.59
Grab more winnings with our 1×2 betting tips today
2) Bet on Italy Over 1.5 1st Half Goals
- Given their unbeaten streak, we expect Italy to kill off the game at halftime
- We expect a thrilling game
Odds for this bet
MybetAfrica offers very competitive odds for “Italy Over 1.5 1st Half Goals “
The odd of 2.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 40% chance that Italy will score at least two goals in the first half of this tie.
Odds comparisons for Italy Over 1.5 1st Half Goals
MybetAfrica – odd 2.50
1xbet – odd 2.50
Read our analysis of the betting sites in Uganda and discover the best bookmakers to join.