Lebanon vs South Korea 27.01.2022
A Thursday’s ASIA World Cup Qualifier to bring together the Lebanese and South Koreans with both sides having promising friendly games results. In their recent friendly game with Sudan, the Lebanese have managed to score their first goal after 3 games in a row without managing to see the nets giving them a 1-0 win against Sudan. In recent games, Lebanon’s attacking statistics haven’t been particularly spectacular. Fans will be waiting to see the improved squad performance.
South Korea has been undefeated 11 games in a row conceding only one goal on their last 3 away games. This is a big threat to their hosts as we anticipate seeing them continue to maintain their best records in this meetup.
Our analyst believes the most accurate tip for this game is South Korean Win (Draw No bet) and yet there will be only one team that will concede a goal or no goal at all.
Main tip: South Korea Win (Draw No Bet) (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
We have prepared more World Cup Qualifier betting tips for free to increase your stake returns.
Head-to-Head stats Lebanon vs South Korea
We look at the last 11 matches between these two teams:
- Lebanon have 1 win. South Korea have 7 wins. And 3 matches was drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.36 goals per match
- The last time they met South Korea won 1-0
Latest results Lebanon
- A wins, and 4 loss in their last 5 matches
- 2 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- They won 1-0 against Sudan in their recent friendly match
Latest results South Korea
- 4 wins, and a draw losse in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- They won 0-4 away against Moldova in their recent friendly match
Asia WCQ Table Standings and Latest Results
Lebanon: rank 4th – 6 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 3 losses – 5 points
Form Guide: W-L-L-L-L
South Korea: rank 2nd – 6 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 0 loss – 14 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Lebanon
Lebanon: Sabeh; Chaitou, Michel, Michel; Tahan, Dhaini, Zein, Sabra; Ataya, El-Helwe, Haidar
Coach: Ivan Hasek
Possible squad South Korea
South Korea: Gyu Kim; Lee, Young-Gwon Kim, Ji-soo, Jin-su Kim; Jin-kyu Kim, Paik; Cho, Kwon, Song; Geon-heui Kim
Coach: Paulo Bento
We have just published today’s football predictions, your selections will give you a big reward.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on South Korea Win (DNB)
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “South Korea Win (DNB)”
The odd of 1.18 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 18% chance that South Korea will win this match but the bet is void if it ends with a draw.
Odds comparison for South Korea Win (DNB)
Betway – odd 1.18
Odibets – odd 1.18
More markets are available at Betway to increase the value of your ticket.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score NO
- Out of 5 recent games between them, they had 4 games with just one team scoring or no goal at all
- 4 matches in a row, Lebanon managed to score just one goal
Odds for this bet
Cyberbet has competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score NO”
The odd of 1.56 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% that Coventry will lead the 1st half in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score NO
Cyberbet- odd 1.56
M-Bet – odd 1.46
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
Our analyst offers plenty of Both Teams to Score betting tips for free from our site.