Paraguay vs Chile 12.11.2021
Paraguay have lost their last two matches while Chile are from winning their last two matches. In their last head-to-head match, we saw only one side scoring. This actually going to be a great game as both teams are in dire need of the 3 points.
We are predicting both teams to score no market and a double chance to Chile winning or drawing.
Main tip:Both Teams To Score No (go to tip details)
Our World Cup Qualifiers predictions cover matches from the CONMEBOL and all other regions in the world.
Head-to-Head stats Paraguay vs Chile
Considering the last 19 meetings between these two teams:
- Paraguay had 8 wins. Chile have 9 wins, while 2 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches accounted for 2.68 goals per match
- The last time they met they Chile won 2-0
Latest results Paraguay
- 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in last 5 matches
- 3 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- They lost 4-0 to Bolovia in their last match
Latest results Chile
- 2 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw in the last 5 matches
- 6 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They defeated Venezuela 3-0 against in their last match
CONMEBOL WCQ Standings and Latest Results
Paraguay: rank 8th – 12 matches – 2 wins – 6 draw – 4 losses – 12 points
Form Guide: L-L-D-W-D
Chile: rank 6th – 12 matches – 3 wins – 4 draws – 5 losses – 13 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-L-D
Possible squad Paraguay
Paraguay: Silva; Rojas, Gomez, Alonso, Alderete, Arzamendia; Morel, Almiron, Villasanti, Romero; Sanabria
Coach: Eduardo Berizzo
Possible squad Chile
Chile: Bravo; Isla, Maripán, Roco, Vegas; Núñez, Pulgar, Vidal; Jiménez; Sánchez, Brereton
Coach: Martin Lasarte
Take a look at our home page for free betting tips with a high winning rate.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “BTTS NO”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% chance that only one team will score or no team will score.
Odds comparison for BTTS NO
Bet365 – odd 1.70
Bet9ja – odd 1.68
You can get more information about Bet365 with our review.
2) Bet on DC Chile/Draw
- Chile have 2 wins in their last 5 mtches
Odds for this bet
Betfox offers competitive odds for “Double Chance Chile/Draw”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% chance that Chile will win this match or will draw.
Odds comparisons for DC Chile/Draw
Betfox – odd 1.51
Bet9ja – odd 1.49
Betway – odd 1.49
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭