Romania vs Germany 28.03.2021
Romania will host Germany has both countries battle in the first game of their Qatar 2022 World Cup qualification series. The Germans will fancy themselves, but recent results have not been encouraging. Last time out, they were annihilated by an average Spanish team 6-0.
Germany will want to bury the ghost of that shameful performance against Spain, by earning a victory against Romania in Bucharest.
Joachim Low have a wide pool of players to choose from, but he has not exactly found a way to fashion a starting eleven. We expect a different line up from the one we saw against Spain and Low will be hopeful of a response.
Romania on their part, have only lost once in the last five games and surely they will give the visitors a run for their money. This game promises to be eventful and goals are written all over it, so we are backing at least three total goals to be scored.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS & 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Head-to-Head stats Romania vs. Germany
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 4 matches between these teams:
- Germany have three wins, and one game ended in a draw
- These games have produced an average of 3.75 goals
- Germany won their last meeting 3-1
Latest results Romania
- 2 wins, 2 draws and one loss in their last 5 outings
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 games, an average of 1.8 goals per game
- Romania drew 1-1 away at Northern Ireland in their last match
Latest results Germany
- 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 encounters, an average of 1.80 goals per game
- Germany lost scandalously 6-0 to Spain in their last outing
Current FIFA ranking and latest results
Romania: rank 37th
Form Guide: D-W-W-L-L
Germany: rank 13th
Form Guide: L-W-W-D-W
Our World Cup qualifiers predictions will increase your chances of winning!
Possible squad Romania
Romania: Tatarusanu, Cristea, Tosca, Nedelcearu, Cretu,Marin, Nistor, Camora, Man, Alibek, Tanase
Coach: Mirel Radoi
Possible squad Germany
Germany: Neuer, Sule, Tah, Max, Ginter, Gundogan, Goretzka, Kroos, Gnabry, Havertz, Werner
Coach: Joachim Low
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
Booster99 offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.62 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that there will be at least three total goals scored in the game
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
Booster99 – odd 1.62
Betwinner – odd 1.62
Livescorebet – odd 1.60
A 250% Welcome Bonus of up to ₦500,000 could be yours when you sign up on Booster99.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- England scored in both halves in their last meeting
- The visitors have scored in both halves in three of their last 5 games
Odds for this bet
Betwinner has the best odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.99 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% chance that both teams will score in this game.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betwinner – odd 1.99
Livescorebet- odd 1.95
Betway- Odd 1.92
We have more free betting tips covering all the UEFA World Cup Qualification and other major international tournaments.