Spain vs Greece 25.03.2021
Greece are unbeaten in their last 5 matches, however, they are meeting one of the best teams in Europe. Spain thrashed Germany 6 nil in their last match. In all their last 8 encounters, there have been at least a goal scored. As we head to this game. we expect a very interesting match, and we hope to see goals scored. The game will be closely contested, we expect over 2.5 goals scored and Spain to win the match.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Spain vs Greece
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 5 matches between these teams:
- Spain have 3 wins, Greece have one and, one ended in a draw
- These games have produced an average of 2.60 goals
- Spain won their last meeting 1-2
Latest results Spain
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and a loss in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 games, an average of 1.8 goals per game
- Beat 6-0 to Germany in their last game
Latest results Greece
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 encounters, an average of 1.00 goals per game
- They drew to Slovenia 0-0 in their last outing
Current FIFA ranking and latest results
Spain: rank 6th
Form Guide: W-D-D-L-W
Greece: rank 53rd
Form Guide: D-W-W-D-W
We have some more great World Cup qualifiers predictions for the upcoming matches. Check our tips on them and start winning today!
Possible squad Spain
Spain: De Gea; Roberto, Ramos, Torres, Gaya; Rodri, Canales, Olmo; Koke, Torres, Morata
Coach: Luis Enrique
Possible squad Greece
Greece: Vlachodimos; Mavrias, Chatzidiakos, Tzavellas, Tsimikas; Zeca, Kourbelis; Limnios, Bakasetas, Fortounis; Giakoumakis
Coach: John van ‘t Schip
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
1Xbet offers the best odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that the total goals scored will 3 or more.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
1Xbet – odd 1.65
Bet365 – odd 1.60
Betfair – odd 1.57
Get a 200% Welcome Bonus of up to 100,000 Naira from 1xBet Nigeria.
2) Bet on Spain to Win
- Spain has won 3 times of their 5 meetings
- Spain won their last match against Germany, 6-0
Odds for this bet
Betway has the best odds for “Spain to Win”
The odd of 1.18 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 85% chance that Spain will win this match.
Odds comparisons for Spain to Win
Betway – odd 1.18
Bet365 – odd 1.16
Pinnacle – odd 1.16
We have more free betting tips covering all the top European leagues and major international tournaments.