Tanzania vs Benin 07.10.2021
The Tanzanians are leading the group and for the first time, there is hope for Taifa Stars to be in a better position to get a ticket to the World Cup 2022 after they had a big win against Madagascar. There is no doubt they won’t be ready to drop a point at the Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium.
Benin on the other hand is contending for the top rank of this group to secure their qualification. We expect them to be focused on the cautious game as their opponent had a good record of being undefeated at home.
Main tip: Tanzania Win (go to tip details)
Our World Cup Qualifiers predictions give you chance to be part of the winning teams.
Head-to-Head stats Tanzania vs Benin
Considering the last 2 meetings between these two teams:
- Tanzania had 1 win and other match ended with a draw.
- On average these matches scored 3.50 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Tanzania
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw in last 5 matches
- 7 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They won 3-2 against Madagascar in their last match
Latest results Benin
- 1 win, 2 loss, and 2 draw in the last 5 matches
- 4 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.80 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with DR Congo in their last match
CAF W. Cup Qualifiers Group J Standings and Latest Results
Tanzania: rank 1st – 2 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 0 losses – 4 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-D-W
Benin: rank 2nd – 2 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 0 losses – 4 points
Form Guide: L-D-L-W-D
Possible squad Tanzania
Tanzania: Manula; Kapombe, Nondo, Nyoni, Yasin; Salum, Mwakasugule, Husseini, Msuva; Dismas, Samatta
Coach: Kim Poulsen
Possible squad Benin
Benin: Allagbe; Assogba, Adenon, Hountondji, Doremus; Kossi, Adeoti, Ahlinvi; Soukou, Mounié, Azankpo
Coach: Michel Dussuyer
Explore more free betting tips with a high rate of success.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Tanzania Win
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Tanzania Win”
The odd of 2.48 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 40% chance that Tanzania will win this match
Odds comparison for Tanzania Win
Odibets – odd 2.48
Betfox – odd 2.44
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Both team scored at least a goal in all their meetups
- Tanzania conceived at least a goal while being undefeated in this group.
Odds for this bet
Betfox offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.86 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that at least one goal will be scored by each team in this matchday.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betfox – odd 1.86
Betway – odd 1.83
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭