United Arab Emirates vs South Korea 29.03.2022
The United Arab Emirates faced up against South Korea once. The United Arab Emirates and South Korea are currently tied for third place. We are in for a real treat with this one. South Korea has won its past five games, and they’ll be hoping to continue that trend against the UAE.
We are forecasting, a South Korea Win(Draw No Bet) and both teams to score no markets.
Main tip: South Korea Win(Draw No Bet) (go to tip details)
We have more World Cup Qualifiers predictions for you to take advantage of them.
Head-to-Head stats United Arab Emirates vs South Korea
Considering the last 8 meetings between these teams;
- UAE have 1 wins. South Korea have 7 wins. 0 matches ended in draws
- On average these matches scored 2.38 goals per match
- The last time they met, Sourh Korea won 1-0
Latest results United Arab Emirates
- 2 wins, and 3 losses in last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 0.60 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to Iran in their last game
Latest results South Korea
- Unbeaten in their last 5 matches (5W)
- 15 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match
- They won 2-0 against Syria in their last match
Asia WCQs Group Standings and Latest Results
United Arab Emirates: rank 3rd – 8 matches – 2 wins – 3 draws – 3 loss – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-W
South Korea: rank 2nd – 8 matches – 6 wins – 2 draw – 0 losses – 18 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-W
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Possible squad United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates: Khaseif; Mohammed, Al Attas, Abbas, Al Hammadi; Hassan, Ramadan, Alzaabi; Saleh, Ibrahim, Canedo
Possible squad South Korea
South Korea: Gyu Kim; Lee, Young-Gwon Kim, Ji-soo, Jin-su Kim; Jin-kyu Kim, Paik; Cho, Kwon, Song; Geon-heui Kim
Coach: Paulo Bento
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on South Korea Win(Draw No Bet)
Melbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.39 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that this match will feature less than 3 total match goals.
Odds comparison for South Korea Win(Draw No Bet)
Melbet – odd 1.39
Helabet – odd 1.36
We have more interesting markets on the Melbet Kenya betting site.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
- 4 of their 5 H2H, had only one side scoring a goal
Odds for this bet
1Xbet has competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that both teams will not score or only one team will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score No
1XBet – odd 1.76
Melbet – odd 1.75
We have more gg betting tips today on our homepage