Uruguay vs Colombia 08.10.2021
Uruguay will be hosting Colombia at Estadio Centenario while marking 4 undefeated home matches. They do have better results at home against Colombia. We believe this will be a challenging match for the home side as their opponent has been a tough bone to break in their away matches in this competition.
Colombia’s 3-1 win against Chile in their last match has given a promising future to their Nation as they managed to earn a point from among the toughest National team in South America. We still believe more is expected to come as they take on Uruguay.
We expect this match to end with a draw while total goals to be less than 3.
Main tip: Draw (go to tip details)
Our World Cup Qualifiers predictions cover matches on all continents.
Head-to-Head stats Uruguay vs Colombia
Considering the last 16 meetings between these two teams:
- Uruguay had 8 wins. Colombia had 4 wins. 4 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.94 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 0-0
Latest results Uruguay
- 3 wins, and 2 draws in last 5 matches
- 7 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They lost 3-2 to Colombia in their last match
Latest results Colombia
- 2 wins, and 3 draws in the last 5 matches
- 9 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They won 3-1 against Chile in their last match
CONMEBOL WCQ Standings and Latest Results
Uruguay: rank 3rd – 9 matches – 4 wins – 3 draw – 2 losses – 15 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-W-W
Colombia: rank 5th – 9 matches – 3 wins – 4 draws – 2 losses – 13 points
Form Guide: D-W-D-D-W
Possible squad Uruguay
Uruguay: Muslera; Nández, Araújo, Giménez, Viña; Valverde, Bentancur, Vecino; De Arrascaeta; Martínez, Rodríguez
Coach: Óscar Tabárez
Possible squad Colombia
Uruguay: Ospina; Cuadrado, Cuesta, Murillo, Moreno; Quintero, Barrios, Uribe, Díaz; Borré, Borja
Coach: Reinaldo Rueda Rivera
Keep it here for free betting tips with a high rate of success.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Draw
Helabet offers the best odds for the bet “Draw”
The odd of 3.24 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 31% chance that there will be no winner on this matchday.
Odds comparison for Draw
Helabet – odd 3.24
22bet – odd 3.24
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 9 out of 10 recent meetups of Uruguay recorded Under 2.5 Goals in all competitions.
- Yet Colombia had Under 2.5 goals in 6 out of 10 matches in all competition.
Odds for this bet
Betfox offers competitive odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that there will be less than 3 goals in this matchday
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.50
Odibets – odd 1.50
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭