22Bet is a fairly new entrant into the sports betting industry having been launched in 2017. Aside from their competitive odds and range of betting markets and sports, the one thing that has made 22Bet stand out from the crowd, despite being new to the scene, is its mobile app.
With many bookmakers embracing mobile app services to keep in tune with their clients’ wishes, 22Bet has not been left behind. The bookmaker has both Android and iOS mobile applications that ensure clients are able to place their bets at their own convenience without having to visit the website
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the 22Bet App
1)How to Download the 22Bet Mobile App?
Due to Google Playstore restrictions, 22Bet have availed the 22Bet APK file on their website and downloading it is as easy as it comes.
- From the browser of your mobile device, go to the 22Bet website using this URL: 22Bet.mobile
- Click the green ‘Installation‘ button at the top of the page
- Before installing the app, you will be required to change your system’s security settings
- You will have to allow the installation from unknown sources. In order to do so, open your phone’s ‘Settings‘ and go to ‘Security Options
- ATTENTION: the info that the download of the APK file can harm your device is obligatory – nevermind, the Download of this APK file is secure!
- Open the App Store and sign in using your log-in data.
- Because 22Bet has an issued license in Cyprus, you will need to change the user region of your profile to Cyprus in order to download and use the app
- To do this, go to the settings and tap on the button ‘Change Country or region‘, then select Cyprus
- Agree with the general T&Cs and click ‘Next‘
- The next thing is to enter the bookie’s name – ‘22Bet‘ in the search field of the App Store. Click the ‘Get’ button and the app will be downloaded to your phone
- If need be, you can change back your previous Country settings of your profile
22Bet Mobile Website
For those unable to download the apps, 22Bet has you covered with a mobile site version! This is accessible through just any of the main browsers and it enables you to enjoy pretty much the same experience from the desktop, just like the apps do. You can create a shortcut onto your mobile device or bookmark the page for easier access in the future.
TIP: Upon downloading this mobile app, we recommend you to read our best football tips for today to gain an insight into our football predictions.
2) In which countries is the 22Bet app available?
22Bet operates under the jurisdiction of the Curacao Gaming Authority. The site accepts players from literally all over the world, with a few exceptions such as the US, Latvia, France, and Belarus.
In Africa, 22Bet have licenses to operate in several territories like Kenya, Nigeria etc but their services can still be accessed across the continent as they have not banned any African country.
Approved African countries for app download: 🇰🇪 🇹🇿 🇿🇦 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇺🇬
3) Which systems are required?
Requires Android Version 7
Requires iOS 8 or later
4) What are the Pros & Cons of the app?
- variety of sports and betting options
- high odds
- cashout is available
- compatible with Android and iOS
- Easy-to-use user interface and user-friendly design
- No live streaming
- Not compatible with Windows
5) Bonuses available for app users?
As a general principle, 22Bet avails all of its promotions across all its platforms. As a result, there is no specific promotion that is specifically dedicated to this app. You are therefore able to enjoy the main promo for new users, which is the Welcome Bonus
22Bet Welcome Bonus
You can get a 100% match on your first deposit up to limits set depending on your location. This is an excellent incentive to begin your betting experience with 22Bet.
There are specific wagering requirements for this offer.
Find out more about promotions like welcome bonus offer etc. on our dedicated page betting bonus!
6) Other features and options in the 22Bet App?
Here are other features that you can get from the app:
Live in-play betting
This gives you the opportunity to place bets on live matches.
An excellent tool to help manage your bankroll. This allows you to withdraw your winnings or save a part of your stake before the event is concluded.
This is a feature that allows you to bet on events that will be determined into the distance future like betting on the eventual winners of a league, the top goal scorers or even the winner of an upcoming marathon.
This contains few pre-selected games or a combination of several games that have higher than normal odds.
In lieu of live streaming, 22Bet have a live results section with real-time live scores and game stats. This can be helpful particularly for live bets punters
Special bets section
This allows you to bet on various non-sports events such as upcoming elections, and weather patterns.
7) How to Place a Bet?
The bet placement process is fairly simple:
- you go to the sports section
- find a match you are interested in and select your betting option
- This selection goes to a betting slip
- which you can later confirm as a single bet or turn it into an accumulator
- in the slip, you will be able to see all the selection(s), total odds and an approximate payout provided that you have entered a bet
8) How to make payments?
With over 100 payment methods, the 22Bet payment section is designed to cater to clients from just about any part of the world. These include e-wallets, bank credit and debit cards, e-vouchers, cryptocurrency, internet banking, mobile money payments, and cash transfers. The availability of some of these payment methods will also depend on where you are currently logged in.
How to Deposit
Deposit Methods: Visa, MasterCard, Entropay, EcoPayz, Sofort, Perfect Money, E-Vouchers, Jeton Wallet, Payeer, Cryptocurrencies, Steam, Bank Wire Transfer, ePay, Qiwi, Neteller, Yandex Money, Skrill 1-Tap, Skrill
How to Make a Withdrawal
Withdrawal Methods: Skrill 1-Tap, Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, Entropay, EcoPayz, Perfect Money, Jeton Wallet, Payeer, Sepa, Cryptocurrencies, Steam, Bank Wire Transfer
9) How to Contact Customer Service using 22Bet app?
Live Chat support is available on the app 24/7. This is easiest and most convenient means to reach out to 22Bet customer support. Besides this, they also have email support where requests will be answered at a much slower rate than the chat option. The Android app also has a callback option.
22Bet mobile app is available for both iOS and Android. They also have a mobile version of the website that, just like the apps, replicates the full desktop experience. The app is user-friendly and reliable and it scores highly in terms of the features and usability. We feel that it gives a user the full gambling experience and we highly recommend it.
- The 22Bet app reaches 94/100 points in our bookmaker app test
Want to find out more about other betting sites? Read our respective reviews! Just go to best betting sites in Africa