22Bet company started in Russia in 2007, but they have since spread across several territories. They have no country restrictions when taking players, and this seen them expanding rapidly.
The growth of this bookmaker can also be attributed to its availability in 51 languages. These languages include English, German, Japanese, Malay, Thai, Russian, Hebrew, and Italian, among others.
It has been in Kenya since 2018. It is fully licensed by Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB), and it operates in Kenya under License number BK 0000121.
- fantastic mobile app
- welcome bonus is great
- wide array of sports and options
- No live streaming
22bet quick facts
- Year of foundation: 2007
- Licences: Curacao, Kenya
- Located: Cyprus
- Security: Supervised and monitored in under the licensed jurisdictions
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 95%
- Welcome Bonus Kenya: 100% up to 15,000 KES
- Website address 22bet Kenya: www.22bet.co.ke
1) What is the offer of 22bet Kenya?
Sports Betting: 22bet offers a platform to bet on various international games with thousands of events available daily and up to 27 different sports including football, tennis, basketball, football, ice hockey, volleyball, boxing, golf, American football, table tennis, baseball, hockey, handball etc. Others are like cricket, floorball, inline hockey, ski jumping, Formula 1, water polo, cycling, curling, and snooker.
Markets: 22Bet has lots and lots of markets to choose from ranging from traditional markets to the more sophisticated ones. Football alone has hundreds of markets assigned to a given game
Live Betting: This allows you to place a bet on an ongoing game/event. 22Bet’s live experience is amazing. You get over 1,000 monthly live events from just about every sports they offer
Virtual Sports Section: The variety of games here is very pleasant. Some of them include Leap Gaming, 1X2 Network, Golden Race, Edge Gamin, Virtual Trotter, Virtual Tennis, and Virtual Racing, Virtual Football, Virtual Speedway, Grey Hounds and Velodrome. The odds also are quite attractive
40% Weekly Reload SportsBook Bonus – 22Bet will give you a 40% Bonus on deposits made on Friday of up to 5,000 KES
Cash Out: This enables you to take back part of your stake in the event of results not going in your favor. You may make some losses, but at least you can save some of your money for future bets.
22bet.com sports offer
Tip: We cover a lot of betting events in our free betting tips – go to the site and check out our best football tips for today!
2) How does the 22bet registration work?
Registration is quite easy at 22Bet. Follow these steps:
- Go to 22Bet.co.ke
- On the registration page, fill in the required details. You will be asked for:
Phone number – The number should be connected to the MPesa that you can use to deposit or withdraw money
- After filling the phone number, click “Send SMS” button to get the verification code. Enter the code and confirm.
- Complete the re-captcha to verify you are not a robot.
- Finish the registration process by clicking the “Register” button.That’s all folks. From here you will be directed to the 22Bet home page and you can deposit and start playing from this point.
3) 22bet welcome bonus Kenya
22bet a welcome bonus for Kenyan users: Grab your welcome bonus of 100% up to 15,000 KES!
Tip: Get more info on welcome bonus offers from various bookmakers on our site best betting sites in Kenya
4) Does 22bet have a mobile App??
Yes. They do have an app. The bookmaker has both Android and iOS mobile applications. It is however not available on the Google play store, but you can download the apk directly from the bookmarker’s website. For iOS users, you can download the app directly from the app store.
The app has all the web features and it comes with an easy to grasp interface.
Tip: Tuesdays and Wednesdays the Uefa Champions League is on! Follow the link to check out our Champions League betting tips
5) Which payment methods does 22bet offer??
With over 100 different payment methods available to punters all over the world, 22Bet have made the betting experience quite easy and enjoyable. You can pay using your credit or debit cards, mobile wallets like Skrill or by use of digital currencies like Etherum and Bitcoin
For Kenyan users however, the easiest means to transact is of course through the mobile money platforms using 22Bet’s MPESA paybill number; 895599.
Withdrawals are processed fast and payments made using the same method that you used to make the deposit.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL
6) How to contact 22bet Kenya?
There are numerous platforms through which you can get in touch with 22Bet customer support in the event of any issues or queries you may be having. You can chat live to support and/or fill in the contact form on their website and await their response to your query. This normally takes about 24 hours. The other platform you can use is an email addressed to the various departments as listed below.
22bet Kenya customer support
Here is all contact data on how to get in touch with 22bet customer support. Find the contact form and the respective email addresses.
7) Is 22bet serious and secure?
22Bet is a fast-growing bookmaker with a global outreach that offers competitive odds, various payment options and multiple language versions. The bookie provides a fantastic Sport Betting platform along with a vibrant E-Sports and virtual sports feed
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- fully licensed and regulated – holds licenses to operate different countries
- over 200,000 customers
- website is secure and monitored
Conclusion on our 22bet Kenya test
- 22bet.co.ke website has an extensive sportsbook and offers great odds
- The mobile site is available and well optimized
- They operate in various territories and are gaining a foothold globally
- Their customer support is quite satisfactory
- They have a great welcome bonus
- 22bet reaches 94/100 points in our bookmaker test!