Betwinner was established in the Kenyan betting market in 2019 and it is owned by Lucky Bet Limited. The bookmaker has really gained popularity in Kenya since the commencement of its operation.
Betwinner is licensed by the Government of Curacao, and is regulated and licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board.
Tip: Looking for Betting predictions? Find the best football tips for today from our team of experts!
- Attractive welcome bonus
- Wide range of betting markets and options
- Live Streaming
- Availability of local mobile payments
- Bet Builder
- Slow customer support
Betwinner quick facts
- Established: 2018 (Kenya 2019)
- Licences: Betting Control and Licensing Board
- Located: Kenya
- Security: SSL certificate
- Registered customers: > 400,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Betwinner welcome bonus Kenya: 100% up to KES 15,000 (130% up to KES 19,500 for BTA users)
- Website address Betwinner Kenya: www.betwinner.com
1) What is the offer of Betwinner Kenya?
Betwinner offers sports betting for over 30 sports categories and other markets. Popular sports available include football, cricket, tennis, basketball, American football, volleyball, and ice hockey. For each sporting event, there are a huge number of betting options and markets to place bets on. The most demanded sports competitions have tabs on the right side of the homepage for quick access to them.
It has a user-friendly platform for live betting, easy to play and an extensive range of markets to bet on. The available include football, cricket, basketball, tennis, rugby, and baseball. It does come with live streaming, functionality, where you can watch real-time on the ongoing matches.
On the homepage, they have a “Live” tab for live sports events. There is also a match visualization screen which will enable you to keep an eye on the in-play matches.
Betwinner, allows for both partial and full cashout options when you bet. This allows you to recover your full stake amount before your bet is settled. This feature is available for a wide range of sports events. The matches with a cashout option are indicated for you to see and take full charge of it.
This is a great feature where you generate a personalized multi-bet from a single sports market. For example, you can choose, corners, number of bookings, full-time results, and more in one multi bet. It is, however, available in selected events.
Go to our overview for the best betting sites in Kenya
Betwinner.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Betwinner Kenya?
There are 2 registration processes available to new customers. The process is fast and simple. In this case, we use “BY PHONE”
- Open the website and click on ‘Registration’
- A sign-up page opens and select, “BY PHONE”
- Now, enter your mobile number, personal details, and Password
- A message with the confirmation code will be sent and you will enter it
- Click on the check box, that you agree to the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Register’ at the bottom to complete the registration process
3) Betwinner welcome bonus Kenya
Betwinner has a fantastic welcome bonus. The bonus offers a 100% up to KES 15,000 on first deposit. With our BTA promo code BTA130 you get 130% up to KES 19,500. You will however be required to wager 5 times on a minimum odds of 1.4, on 3 or more events.
unlock bonus: wager 5 times on 3 or more events with minimum odds of 1.4
We also have an EXCLUSIVE offer from our partner betwinner: get 30% MORE bonus!!!
4) Does Betwinner have a mobile App??
The mobile app is available for both Android and Apple users. It is well designed, making it easy to navigate. The app has the same features and functionality as the main website.
To download the app is very straightforward. At the top left, of the homepage, click on “Download the App, and place a bet”. You will be redirected to the Betwnner App page. Select the app that suits the device you use. Follow the installation process and the app will be installed.
5) Which payment methods does Betwinner offer??
Betwinner has wide options of payment methods to choose from. The most popular one in the Kenyan market is via mobile money (Mpesa).
To deposit, their Mpesa paybill number is 998989. The minimum deposit amount is Kes 112 with no service charges. The amount will reflect instantly on your Betwinner account.
There are several channels to initiate your withdrawal in Betwinner. As mentioned earlier, Mpesa is still yet a faster and easiest way to transact. Withdrawing on Betwinner using Mpesa is fully free of charge and cash will be sent to your Mpesa account within minutes.
Login to your Betwinner account and click on “Withdraw Funds”, and enter the amount you would wish to transact. The minimum withdrawal amount is Kes. 225.
6) How to contact Betwinner Kenya?
Betwinner customer support team can be reached on their various available platforms through, Email, Phone Call, and Live Chat. They do a 24/7 customer support.
They also have representative e-mail, for the various departments where you can raise the issues directly via those emails.
7) Is Betwinner serious and secure?
Betwinner is a highly secure betting platform and one can use it without having a doubt. The bookmaker is licensed by the Betting Control and Licensing Board and is also licensed by the Government of Curacao. The platform uses SSL certificates hence it well encrypted. It is an international brand and, its safety and security features have met international standards.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- A number of customer offers and rewards
- Extensive betting options and markets
- a mobile app for both Android and iOS
Conclusion Betwinner Kenya test
- Availability of Live streaming of events
- Large and powered sportsbook
- Attractive welcome bonus
- Well design and user-friendly mobile app
- Overall, Betwinner Nigeria scores 93/100 on our bookmaker test