Odibets was launched in 2018 to the Kenya Market. It is a brand of Kareco Holdings Limited and regulated by the BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board). It has mainly focused on mobile-based betting as they only have a mobile version website and SMS betting. Their platforms offer more on sports and haven’t considered other products likes of online casino. They have a wide range of interesting features, promotions, and very committed customer service support making clients comfortable, satisfied and happy at all times.
They are well known for their football grass root charity drives and Sponsorship programs in Kenya having sponsored a local team in the Kenya Premier League – Mathare United.
- Very Competitive odds
- Excellent and easy to use mobile website
- Fast mobile payment method
- Fast & excellent live betting platform
- No desktop web version
- No live streams
- Only mobile money payments
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for football!
Odibets quick facts
- Established: 2018
- Licences: BCLB under the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 131, Laws of Kenya under License Number No. 0000116.
- Located: Crescent Lane, Parklands, Kenya
- Security: Regulated by BCLB and other authorities within areas of operation
- Registered customers: > 250,000
- Odd payout: approx. 95%
- Odibets welcome bonus Kenya: Free bet bonus worth KES 30
- Website address Odibets Kenya: www.odibets.com
1) What is the offer of Odibets Kenya?
Markets and Odds
Odibets offers a good number of markets and submarkets which players can place bets on in their mainstream sports likes of soccer, boxing, basketball, ice hockey, rugby, cricket, American football. Their odds are very competitive in the market, offering favorable margins to the players and in some of the major competitions, they had the best price against other bookies.
The Odibets’ fast and terrific sportsbook platform has top-notch live betting options with approximately over 600 live games each day. The bookie live in-play system is very stable, with vast options, making it easy for punters to place bets on all the sports
They offer a Cashback feature, where they refund punters 50% of their first bet cash amount if the bet lost. It is only applicable for amounts not exceeding KES 200 and for any amount above that you will receive a fixed KES 100.
Odi League – Virtual
OdiBets’ bookmaker offers exciting virtual sports betting referred to as the ODI League in the form of the English Premier League matches. They offer a free bonus of KES 20 stake for players to try, test, and play their virtual sports product without depositing any money.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Kenya
Odibets.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Odibets Kenya?
Registration to Odibet is very simple and straight forward and the new players must be of 18 years and above.
Go to the website (www.odibet.com) and click on the Join Now icon, Enter your mobile phone number, a password of your choice and confirm the password. An SMS notification confirming your full registration will be sent to your mobile number.
One can as well send an SMS with the word “ODI” to 29680 to register.
3) Odibets welcome bonus Kenya
Odibet guarantee a free bet of KES 30 to all new customers
Our dedicated promotions page offers more comparable welcome bonuses and free bet bonus on registration alternatives!
4) Does Odibets have a mobile App??
YES, Odibets developed a very good native mobile app! Additionally, Odibets offer a free bonus of KES 50 when you download their app! The download is for free on their website. The app consumes very little data bundles and is also light only 2Mb.
One can access all sports events, streaming live games, share bet slips and get instant notifications on games…
For more details about the app go to our review Odibet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Odibets offer??
One very interesting fact at Odibets is that you can PAY and also BET via SMS – find the infos in the picture down
They only support and accept deposits made through Safaricom MPESA mobile money
Their paybill number is 290680 and Account no. ODI
Your Odibets’ account balance is always updated instantly.
They have two simple ways to withdraw your winnings;
- Just SMS your withdrawal amount to 29680 – W#Amount
- Go to the “Withdraw” icon, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and click on REQUEST WITHDRAW and the amount will be transferred to your MPESA wallet
6) How to contact Odibets Kenya?
Odibets Kenya is easily accessible through its social media channels and with its 27/4 customer service support. The customer service team is very friendly and polite taking a notch higher to even contact you back in case of any disconnection.
These are the channels you can reach them through at the moment:
Telephone: 0709 183 680
Facebook – @odibet
Twitter – @odibet
Instagram – @odibets
7) Is Odibets serious and secure?
They are fully licensed to operate in Kenya by the Gaming Board and have also integrated their payment systems with Safaricom mobile money, with whom they guarantee a safe and secure payment system
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Are licensed to operate in Kenya by the BCLB
- It safe and sure to play with them
- One of the major leading brand in Kenya
Conclusion Odibets Kenya test
- Simple and easy to use mobile-based website
- A light mobile app that is compatible with Android phones
- Their odds in the market are very competitive
- Instant settlement of events and processing of payments
- Overall, Odibets Kenya scores 88/100 on our bookmaker test