Founded in 1997, Premierbet established itself as one of the top bookmakers on the African continent over the past two decades. The betting company operates in over 20 different countries and is located in London, United Kingdom. It holds a National Lotteries Board Malawi license.
The quick growth in popularity around Africa and especially in Malawi over the years has many reasons. Among other things, Premier Bet provides a large sportsbook and a lot of different betting markets. Find out everything you need to know about the bookie and our Premierbet Malawi rating!
- Huge sportsbook & betting markets offer
- Various payment methods
- Quick registration process
- App only for Android
Premier Bet quick facts
- Founded in: 1997
- Licences: National Lottieres Board
- Located in: London, UK
- Security: TLS (Transport Layer Security) Version 1.2
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- Welcome Bonus Malawi: 100% up to 10,000 MWK
- Website address Premier Bet Malawi: www.premierbet.mw
1) What is the betting offer of Premier Bet Malawi?
Premierbet Malawi has all the popular sports like Football, Basketball, Tennis, American Football, Boxing, Table Tennis and so on. All in all, over 20 different sports are provided, including an eSports section with eSoccer and eBasketball.
When it comes to betting markets, Premier Bet offers the common opportunities. Talking about football, there are the usual markets like 1X2, Correct Score, Under/Over Goals, Double Chance, HT/FT and many more.
Premierbet Malawi also offer a range of live in-play betting options. By clicking on the “Live” section, you get to every live-event you can bet on at the moment, regardless of the sport.
With Premierbet Malawi’s cash out feature, players can end their bet early. After your original bet has been confirmed, cash out will be available giving players the chance to secure their winnings or reduce their losses with just one click. It’s an invaluable tool for both casual bettors and high-rollers alike.
Odds Boosts & Cashback Boosts
When it comes to boosts, Premierbet Malawi provides a lot of specials. Those include classic odd boosts, match of the day or special betting opportunities on a football player or team (for example in the final weeks of the 2022-23 season, there were different boosts for bets on Erling Haaland and Manchester City FC). With the cashback boosts, Premier Bet offers a selection of football games – if one misses out, you get your money back.
Premierbet.mw Malawi sports offer
2) How to register at Premierbet Malawi?
The Premierbet registration process is quickly done and very uncomplicated. With the following steps, you create a Premier bet account in no time:
- Click the “Join” button
- Enter your phone number
- Set a password and confirm it
- You’ll get a Registration Code
Alternatively, you can also fill in the full registration form. In that case, you have to add your full name and email address. If you want to register even quicker, send an SMS with the text ‘JOIN’ to 8855.
3) Premier Bet welcome bonus Malawi
For new costumers from Malawi, Premierbet offers a 100% first deposit bonus up to 50,000 MWK! To get the bonus, you have to make a first deposit and then activate the bonus. Once you did that, the bonus amount will be added to your account. You then have to wager the amount 5 times with min. 2 selections (min. odds 2.0 each) to make it withdrawable.
TIP: Interested in other great first deposit offers? Then check out other betting sites with welcome bonus!
4) Does Premier Bet have a mobile App?
Yes, Premier Bet provides an Android App for Malawi. In order to download the Premier Bet Android app, go to settings, and allow downloads from unknown sources. Next, visit the Premierbet site on a mobile browser, scroll to the bottom, and select Android App Information. On the download page that appears, tap the “Download the App” link and wait for it to finish. Alternatively, the app can be found in the Google Play Store by typing the app name into the search menu and clicking ‘Download’.
5) Which payment methods does Premier Bet offer?
Premierbet Malawi provides several different payment methods. Take note that the minimum and maximum deposit amounts vary:
- Bank transfer (min. 100 MWK – max. 150,000 MWK)
- Airtel (min. 300 MWK – max. 150,000 MWK)
- TNM Mbampa (min. 300 MWK – max. 700,00 MWK)
- FDH Bank (min. 100 MWK – max. 150,000 MWK)
- MTN (min. 5 MWK – max. 20,000 MWK)
- Zamtel (no limit)
- Credit Card (no limit)
- Voucher (no limit)
When it comes to withdrawing money from your betting account, you can use Airtel, FDH Bank or TNM Mbampa.
6) How to contact Premierbet Malawi?
You can use different methods to get in touch with Premier Bet Malawi. For the most common request, there is a Help section providing information to many different topics. If that doesn’t answer your questions satisfactory, there is the possibility to write to costumer support or call +265 885504000.
7) Is Premier Bet serious and secure?
Premierbet Malawi is definitely a safe and trustworthy bookmaker. There is a reason why they operate in several different countries and have been one of the most popular bookies in Africa for many years. To highlight that, we would like to point out a couple of findings:
- Operate in various countries
- Offer a great sportsbook
- Provide several different payment methods
- In AC Milan, they partner one of the biggest football clubs in the world
- Former African football star Didier Drogba is a testimonial
8) Conclusion for Premier Bet Malawi test
- variety of sports (including esports) and betting marktes
- solid welcome bonus
- attractive odds & many boosts and specials
- excellent customer support
- many payment methods
- mobile app (unfortunately not for iOs)
- Premierbet reaches 92/100 points in our bookmaker test!