Betwinner was established in the Nigerian betting market in 2019 and it is owned and operated by Advanced Hospitality Limited. It has since become the most popular betting platform in the Nigerian market. It is among the best bookmaker recognized internationally.
Betwinner is licensed by the Government of Curacao, and is regulated and licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission in Nigeria.
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
- Live Streaming
- Cash Out
- Availability of Mobile App
- Extensive betting options and markets
- Bet builder
- Slow Customer Support
Betwinner quick facts
- Established: 2018 (Nigeria 2019)
- Licences: National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Located: Nigeria
- Security: SSL certificate
- Registered customers: > 400,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Betwinner welcome bonus Nigeria: 200% up to ₦100,000 (+ 30% EXTRA ON BTA up to ₦230,000)
- Website address Betwinner Nigeria: www.betwinner.ng
1) What is the offer of Betwinner Nigeria?
Betwinner offers a variety of markets for over 30 sports available. The most popular ones include football, rugby, tennis, cricket, golf, horse-racing, and American sports. In each and every event have numerous market options actually more than 100 markets giving punters more chances to increase their winnings.
It has a world-class and user-friendly platform for live betting. Live betting is available in select sports such as football, cricket, basketball, tennis, rugby, and baseball and has a wide range of markets to bet on. It also comes with live streaming, where punters can follow ongoing matches. It is, however, available in selected events. There is a tab for “Live” on the homepage where you will be to see live games. The platform has a match visualization screen where you can follow the action and there are stats for the ongoing match to keep an eye on your bets.
The cash out allows for both full and partial options to its customers allowing one to take control of his bets. This allows a punter to recover a full stake amount before the bet is settled. Cashout is available for a wide range of sports events. All matches with a cashout option are indicated for one to see and make a decision.
This is one great feature that allows a customer to take control and create a personalized multibet from the one sports event. The punters can make a number of betting selections available in one event and combine them in one multibet. For example, you can pick, corners, number of bookings, half-time results, and more. Bet build is available in selected events.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Nigeria
Betwinner.ng sports offer
2) How to register and login at Betwinner Nigeria?
There are 3 registration mediums available to new customers. The process is easy and simple. In this case, we use “BY PHONE”
- Open the website and click ‘Registration’ at the top right side
- A sign-up page opens and then click, “BY PHONE”
- Now, input your mobile number
- A confirmation message will be sent to the number, where you will enter it.
- Click to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Register’ at the bottom to complete the registration process
3) Betwinner welcome bonus Nigeria
Betwinner has a remarkable welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is 200% up to ₦100,000 but with our BTA promo code BTA130 you get 230% up to ₦230,000 on your first deposit. You are required to wager 5 times on a minimum odds of 1.4 and on a 3 or more events.
We also have an EXCLUSIVE offer from our partner betwinner: get 30% MORE bonus!!!
130% up to KES 19,500 in 🇰🇪
130% up to GHS 975 in 🇬🇭
130% up to € 130 in 🇺🇬 🇿🇲
More bonuses like Betwinner’s can be found in our list of best betting bonus sites!
4) Does Betwinner have a mobile App??
The sportsbook app is available for both Android and Apple users. It has a pleasant design, with ease of use making betting exciting. The mobile app provides the full features and functionality of the main website.
To download, visit the site, at the homepage, top left, click on Download the App, and place a bet. This will take you to the Betwnner App page, where you download the app based on the device you are using.
For more detailed information on Betwinner’s app, we highly recommend you visit our dedicated app review under the name “Betwinner app“.
5) Which payment methods does Betwinner offer??
Betwinner has a wide range of payment methods. You can use bank transfer, mobile USSD, or bank deposit. There is the availability of a Credit/debit card deposit using Visacard, Mastercard, and Verve. The funds transferred to your account are instant and get credited to your betting account. The minimum amount to deposit is ₦ 250.
There are several channels to initiate your withdrawal from. They have integrated with a number of banks making it easier for customers to get their funds. They do not charge any withdrawal fees. The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦ 550. The time taken to process a withdrawal varies from within to 24/48 hours to 1-7 working days dependant on the method used.
6) How to contact Betwinner Nigeria?
Betwinner customer service can be reached on their Email, Phone Call, and Live Chat. They offer 24/7 customer support. The best thing is, you can contact them via representative e-mail, for the various different cases you are raising.
7) Is Betwinner serious and secure?
Betwinner is a reputable and highly secure betting platform. The bookmaker is licensed by the Nigeria National Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Government of Curacao. The platform is fully encrypted using SSL certificates. It meets international industry standards for safety and security as it also operates in other jurisdictions.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- a mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Wide range of betting options and markets
- a number of payment options
Conclusion Betwinner Nigeria test
- Lucrative welcome bonus
- Has Live streaming of events
- An all conducive and powered sportsbook
- Well designed and user-friendly mobile app
- Overall, Betwinner Nigeria scores 93/100 on our bookmaker test