Nairabet Nigeria is actually among the first local bookmakers in Nigeria and is currently one of the leading bookmakers with a huge market share. It offers both an Online sportsbook and a chain of retail shops run by a number of local agents. It was founded in 2009 in Nigeria and in 2012, they starting operating the Online sportsbook. It is licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. Nairabet has really grown to a reputable brand, which was highly contributed due to its wide range of betting market options, products and they offer the best odds.
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
- Availability of android mobile app
- a wide array of bonuses & promotions
- Cash out option available
- Friendly 24/7 customer service support
- No Live Streaming
- No IOS mobile app
- limited withdrawal options
Nairabet quick facts
- Established: 2009
- Licences: Lagos State Lotteries Board & National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Located: Nigeria
- Security: licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
- Registered customers: > 800,000
- Odd payout: approx. 95%
- Nairabet welcome bonus Nigeria: Up to ₦22,000 in freebets (₦2,000 for the first 11 days)
- Website address Nairabet Nigeria: www.nairabet.com
1) What is the offer of Nairabet Nigeria?
Sports Betting and Markest
Nairabet is one of the prominent brands, it offers a sportsbook platform with an array and comprehensive betting options both in Live and pre-match in all the sports events like football, tennis, basketball, rugby, handball, cricket among other sports, with a wide betting market options.
This has become an extremely popular functionality in the industry. Nairabet offers cash out for both Pre-Match and Live betting. These help you to get back your money before the event actually finishes which can be less or more than the amount you staked depending on the status of your bet at the time you are cashing out.
One Game Out
Place multibets with 10 or more games and minimum odds of 1.2 if you miss by 1 game, Nairabet will not just refund your stake, they will pay the bet based on expected winnings and the odds of the prediction that failed. For instance, If you placed N100 or a 10 game accumulator with N250,000 as your expected winnings. If a game with 1.5 odds spoils it, they will divide 250,000 by 1.5 to get 166,666. This is then divided by the number of games (10) to get 16,666. Then subtract the unit stake (total stake divided by games i.e 100/10 = 10). They will therefore credit the account with N16,666 – N10 = N16,565. Not too bad for a lost bet!
Nairabert Goalless Draw Money Back
This offers is applicable to punters who place a bet on the EPL matches and end on a scoreless draw of 0-0. They get their stake back up to a maximum value of 100,000 ₦
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Nigeria
Nairabet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Nairabet Nigeria?
Registration with Nairabet is very simple and fast. One only needs to fill in some personal details. You can do the registration via entering your email or mobile number. Clicking on “Register” at the top right corner, there will be a pop-up page, fill in the requested details, and accept the TnC by click on the check box below it, then click “Register”.
You will receive a confirmation via your email or SMS to your number. Click on the confirmation link and you are done. You are good to go.
3) Nairabet welcome bonus Nigeria
Nairabet offers a welcome bonus of Up to ₦22,000 in freebets. Basically, when you register a new account, you will get one Risk Free Bet up to ₦2,000 every day for the first 11 days when you place a qualifying bet that does not win.
To qualify for the freebets, you must register, deposit and place a bet of 3 or more selections with odd of 3.00 each. Once you get the Freebets, it must be used within 7 days on odds of 1.50.
Unlock bonus: Wager freebets on min. odd of 1.50 per selection within 7 days
There are countless bookmakers offering bonuses and you can find a great majority of them at best betting bonus sites!
4) Does Nairabet have a mobile App??
Nairabet has a fantastic, light, and well navigated mobile app for Android devices only. However, the website has been optimized and does work well with iOS devices performing all functions available.
You can find a detailed betting app/mobile website review in our article Nairabet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Nairabet offer??
Nairabet works with a number of banks that offer secure payment methods and can be done through, Agent payments, bank deposits, card payments, and online payment methods. You can even deposit via the ATM.
The best convenient method at this time would be to deposit using the card payment method.
- Sign in to your Nairabet account
- Click on Wallet and on the drop-down list click ‘Deposit’ now tab
- Enter your chosen payment method
- Now, ‘pay’, the fund amount you want to credit your account with.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your Nairabet account will be credited and your balance will reflect instantly.
One can only withdraw funds through the bank accounts and usually takes around 24hrs. The process is fast, simple, and straightforward.
- Click on “my account/account”
- select “withdraw funds”
- After that, enter your bank account details. That’s it!
6) How to contact Nairabet Nigeria?
Nairabet Customer Service support team are very friendly always ready to assist and through their channels in:
- Customer Care Call Lines – 0700NAIRABET 070 0624 72238
- Email Support via email@example.com
- Social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
7) Is Nairabet serious and secure?
Nairabet is licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission and is a member of the Association of Nigerian Bookmakers making it safe and secure.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- fully licensed and regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- a comprehensive sportsbook platform offering both pre-match and live markets
- a big brand operating in Nigeria with over 800,000 users.
- a secure and safe platform to use having quite a number of payment method options.
- a network of agents operating recruited through their retail agent model.
Conclusion Nairabet Nigeria test
- One of the pioneers and best online sports betting platform in Nigeria with all-round of sports and betting markets
- The website is optimized and has two mobile versions the lite and the other mirrors the desktop.
- A fantastic Andriod mobile app that you can perform a number of functions.
- Offer appealing bonuses and promotions even though it does not have a welcome bonus.
- 24/7 Customer service support
- It is hosted in a safe and secure environment.
- Overall, Nairabet Nigeria scores 90/100 on our bookmaker test