Betway is one of the leading bookmakers in the world. It was established in 2006 with the parent company based in the United Kingdom. Betway has since grown to attract over 2 million customers across the world.
Betway considers Africa as an important market and has been rapidly expanding throughout the continent by setting up operations in different African countries. These include Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, and Uganda.
Betway South Africa is increasingly becoming popular in the country due to its easy-to-navigate website and a wide range of offerings.
- Wide range of markets and competitive odds
- Excellent website and mobile app
- Live in-play betting for multiple sports
- Safe and secure payment options
- Relatively small welcome bonus
- No betting on horse racing
Betway quick facts
- Established: 2006
- Licences: Licensed and regulated in South Africa by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board (License Number: 10181496-004)
- Headquarters: Malta and Guernsey
- Security: Member of the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, European Sports Security Association, Remote Gambling Association, international testing agency eCOGRA
- Registered customers: More than 2 million worldwide
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- Welcome Bonus South Africa: 100% up to R1000 Free bet
- Website address Betway South Africa: www.betway.com & www.betway.co.za
Our website offers the best football tips for today in the top European leagues, plus lots of other important features such as bookie reviews for different African countries.
1) What is the offer of Betway South Africa?
There are betting options for up to 19 different sports for customers to bet on. The most popular sports include football, rugby, cricket, golf, tennis, boxing, basketball, and motorsports. Rugby and cricket are particularly popular in the country due to the success of the national teams on the global stage. Fans can therefore enjoy a wide range of markets, multiple betting options, higher odds, and lots of prizes when betting on these games.
Markets and odds
Betway South Africa offers over 12,000 betting markets in different sports categories. For football, there are more than 150 league and cup competitions for club and international games, like for example Champions League. Popular categories such as the Premier League can have up to 50 markets per game. Betway has among the most competitive odds for all betting markets.
Live in-play betting
Live in-play betting is available for several sports including football, cricket, rugby and golf. Customers can place a wide range of bets for each event as the action continues. The live betting interface is well-designed and highly interactive to provide a superior live betting experience.
Casino Live games
Betway South Africa offers over 15 different live casino games that are legal and licensed in South Africa. These include roulette, monopoly, deal or no deal, and lightning dice. Customers can also watch the games without necessarily participating.
Betway.co.za sports offer
2) How does the Betway registration work?
- Visit the Betway South Africa website and click on ‘Sign up’. It will take you to the registration page
- On the registration page, fill in the required details; names, mobile phone number, Email address, and Betway Sign up Code if you have one
- Click the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the second stage of the registration process
- Enter the following required details; National ID or Passport, Date of Birth, and source of funds from the options available
- Click to confirm that you are over 18 years and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on ‘Register’ to successfully complete the registration process.
3) Betway welcome bonus South Africa
Here is the Betway welcome bonus for South Africa: 100% up to R1000 Free bet. To fulfil the playthrough requirements, you are required to place bets equal to 3x the deposit value on odds of 3.0 or more.
Tip: More bookmaker reviews and information can be found on our site, the best betting sites in South Africa
4) Does Betway have a mobile App??
In addition to the excellent mobile version of the website, Betway customers can enjoy their being experience through the Betway App. The app is available for download for both iOS and Android platforms from the website.
The Betway app provides access to all the features and offers available through the website. The app offers a fast, smooth, and intuitive experience that makes betting easier and more enjoyable.
Here are more details in our Betway mobile app review
5) Which payment methods does Betway offer??
Betway South Africa offers a wide range of payment options to ensure all customers are covered. These include credit cards, online wallets, and EFT bank transfers
The credit cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard. Transactions involving credit cards are processed instantly and for free.
Online wallets include; PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and EcoPayz. Customers can also top-up using OTT voucher from outlets across South Africa.
Direct bank transfers are available for all the leading banks in South Africa including ABSA, FNB, Standard Bank, and Nedbank.
They’ve also integrated mobile money, so you can deposit using MTN mobile money.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL
6) How to contact Betway South Africa?
Betway South Africa has a dedicated 24/7 customer support service with multiple contact options including; telephone, email, live chat, and social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.
Betway South Africa’s contact process and customer support responses are relatively fast. The customer care team are very helpful and most issues are satisfactorily addressed in good time. Customers can also find answers on the FAQ page on the Betway website.
Betway South Africa customer support
Find below the contacts you can use to reach out to them
7) Is Betway serious and secure?
Betway is a well-established international company that guarantees a fully safe and secure betting experience to all its customers. The company is fully licensed and regulated in all the country markets where it operates.
Betway is a member of internationally recognized betting and gaming regulatory bodies such as the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, European Sports Security Association, Remote Gambling Association, and international testing agency eCOGRA.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- A well-recognized international brand in the betting industry
- Fully licensed and regulated in multiple countries
- A member of reputable international betting security organizations
- Over 2 million customers worldwide
- Sports sponsorship in different countries, including EPL team West Ham
Conclusion Betway South Africa test
- One of the best betting website platforms for both desktop and mobile
- A smooth and interactive app with all website features and offers
- Quick response customer support available 24/7
- An overall score of 96/100 in our bookies’ test