Sportingbet is one of the foremost Bookmakers around. It was established in the UK in 1997, and it made an entry into the South African market in 2009.
Since then, they have firmly established themselves as one of the leading Bookies in the country. They are trustworthy and widely known.
They are licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
Tip: Find the best football tips for today on our Homepage!
- Very competitive odds
- Wide range of live betting markets
- User friendly platform
- Attractive deposit bonus
- Robust live betting
- Processing of payout can be faster
- Does not offer eSports
- Customer Support not 24 hours
Sportingbet quick facts
- Established: 2009 (South Africa)
- Licences: Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board
- Located: Illovo
- Security: SSL Data Encryption Technology
- Registered customers: > 2,000,000
- Odd payout: approx. 90%
- Sportingbet welcome bonus South Africa: 100% up to R 2,000
- Website address Sportingbet South Africa: www.sportingbet.co.za
1) What is the offer of Sportingbet South Africa?
Sportingbet has a comprehensive sportsbook boasting of about 8,000 different betting lines across over 30 sports. Some of the sports featured include Football, Cricket, Boxing, Basketball, Formula 1, Tennis and so much more.
Sportingbet offers cash out to bettors. This means that you have control over your bets. This feature also helps in cutting losses on your stake.
This is a very important feature for bettors. The statistics center provides information on the form, recent and past result of teams or individuals you are looking to wager on. This comes in very handy for better betting choices.
You can make your own personalized bets from the same events to create a multibet. However, It is only available on some selected matches and you can only build your bet from the available betting options. With this, you can choose several bet options such as the number of bookings, the number of goals to be scored and others on a single event.
Sportingbet South Africa offers live betting for up to 10 different sports with about 300 markets. These include Football, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball and cricket. There is a ‘live betting‘ icon on the top left of the homepage to provide fast access to live events. The homepage also lists several on-going live events under different sports categories for quick access to live events. Each event is accompanied by live updates of match information and statistics as they happen. There is also live streaming available for some selected live events.
Find out more about the best betting sites in South Africa
Sportingbet.co.za sports offer
2) How to register and login at Sportingbet South Africa?
Creating an account on Sportingbet South Africa is as easy as they come. All you have to do is provide a few personal information and the click of a few buttons. To register, just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the register button on the top right of the website
- Enter your email address and password and click on continue
- Then enter your personal details like name, Date of birth
- Enter your South African National Identity Number
- Then click on the ‘create my account‘ button
3) Sportingbet welcome bonus South Africa
Sportingbet have one of the welcome bonus on offer in the South African betting market. A 100% bonus up to R2000 on your first deposit. The Minimum deposit is R50 and the bonus is only valid for 30 days.
unlock bonus: 3 x wagering requirement on odds of 1.5
4) Does Sportingbet have a mobile App??
Sportingbet has a mobile app compatible with Android and iOS devices. The Sportingbet app offers the same features as the website. Aside from betting on the go, you can also live stream different events on the app. The mobile app works on devices with Android 4.4 or higher, and for iOS, the minimum OS requirement is 9.0 or higher.
Get more information about the best betting apps
5) Which payment methods does Sportingbet offer??
The Payment methods on Sportingbet South Africa are numerous. You can choose any of the deposit methods from the many that are available on the Sportingbet South Africa website. Debit card options include Mastercard and Visa. They also accept payment through Netteller, Ozow, EFT,1voucher, Ecopayz and Skrill. The transactions are free of charge. The minimum deposit is R50.
How to make a deposit on Sportingbet?
- Log into your Sportingbet account
- Go to the ‘Cashier‘ tab and select deposit
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Then click on the ‘Deposit‘ button
Withdrawal can be done using debit/credit cards, Bank transfers and E-wallets. Card and bank withdrawals can take up to 2-4 working days, while E-wallets withdrawal can take up to 24 hours. The minimum withdrawal is set at R100.
How to withdraw on Sportingbet?
- Log into your Sportingbet account and select Cashier
- Select the withdrawal option you wish to use
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click on the ‘Withdraw‘ button
- Once done, you will receive an email containing a confirmation number and other details regarding the withdrawal
6) How to contact Sportingbet South Africa?
They have a unique query form in the contact section of their website. This form has provisions for all manner of complaints and challenges. You can also contact them via phone call on 0800-983-625 within the 09:00 – 21:00. The call centre provides a multi-lingual call centre. Additionally, there is a provision for live chat and email correspondence.
7) Is Sportingbet serious and secure?
Sportingbet is 100% safe and secure. They use SSL Data Encryption Technology to ensure the site is safe. They are licensed by Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board to do business in South Africa. Similarly, they conduct a periodic security review of accounts to maintain a high level of integrity and security in the system.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Sportingbet is a leading Bookmaker in the world
- They have a wide range of betting markets
- Fully licensed to operate in different countries
- Website is absolutely 100% safe and secure
- Over 2 million customers worldwide
Conclusion Sportingbet South Africa test
- Sportingbet South Africa has a very responsive website and an optimized mobile app for betting on the go
- The Sportsbook is robust and varied
- They have very competitive odds
- The welcome bonus is attractive and one of the best in the market
- They have different payment options on offer
- Overall, Sportingbet South Africa scores 93/100 on our bookmaker test