Betfair is one of the world’s biggest bookmakers offering a wide range of sports and markets for betting and online games. It operates both a betting exchange and a sportsbook.
Betfair Exchange is the largest online betting exchange in the world. Customers can place their bets through the Betfair exchange or directly through the traditional sportsbook.
Betfair Uganda offers primarily sportsbook betting even though customers can access the Betfair Exchange through the website. It is one of the fastest-growing betting sites in Uganda due to its innovative products and offerings.
- Wide range of betting markets
- Excellent mobile app
- Multiple payment options
- only Risk-free bets and no welcome bonus
- No payment in Uganda shillings
- Delays in customer support
Our page offers free Champions League betting tips for the whole tournament progress towards the final. With our tips, you will be able to significantly improve your overall winnings.
Betfair quick facts
- Established: 2000
- Licences: Fully licensed to operate in Uganda and other countries in Africa.
- Headquarters: United Kingdom
- Security: Betfair Exchange is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. In the UK it is licensed by the Gambling Commission. Registered with the National Gaming Board Uganda (NGBU).
- Registered customers: Over 1 million registered customers worldwide.
- Odd payout: approx. 92%
- Welcome Bonus Uganda: $/€/£ 20 RISK FREE BET
- Website address Betfair Uganda: www.betfair.com
1) What is the offer of Betfair Uganda?
Betfair Sports betting
This is the traditional sportsbook betting platform. Customers can place bets on a wide range of sports and games. In Uganda, football is by far the most popular sport so this is what attracts most of the bets. Betfair offers a wide range of betting options in football matches.
This option remains the most popular among customers in the United Kingdom but is yet to catch on in Uganda and other African countries. Betfair Exchange is the biggest betting exchange in the world. It allows customers to offer odds of their own and accept odds from others. Betting exchange is generally associated with higher returns.
Betfair offers a full-featured casino with over 180 games developed by the world’s leading gaming software companies. Customers can easily access a range of virtual casino games through their mobile phones or personal computers. There is also the option of live casino where one can play against real dealers across the world through live video streaming.
Betfair.com sports offer
Our Europa League betting tips cover important aspects such as current form, H2H history, team news, and odds comparisons to give you the best possible picks for each game.
2) How does the Betfair registration work?
There is free registration for all Ugandans aged 18 years and above. The process is quite simple:
- Click on the Join Now button the Betfair website. This will take you to the sportsbook registration page.
- Fill the short form provided with accurate details. Information required includes; names, birth date, and phone number.
- Choose and enter a user name, password, security question, and preferred currency.
- You will be asked to enter a valid promo code. This will enable you to access the free bet offer.
- Once you have completed the Betfair Sportsbook registration page, click the Agree and Open Account button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be taken to the Betfair Sportsbook account deposit page where you can make your first deposit and start betting.
N/B You will have to choose between Euros and GBP as the preferred currency because the option of betting in Ugandan shillings is not yet available. However, deposits can be placed in Uganda shillings and are then automatically converted into GBP or Euro equivalent.
3) Betfair welcome bonus Uganda
Here is the Betfair welcome bonus for Uganda: Get a RISK FREE BET worth 20 $/€/£ (depending on the currency you use)
Tip: More bookmaker reviews and information can be found on our site, the best betting sites in Uganda
4) Does Betfair have a mobile App??
Betfair has one of the best mobile app platforms through which customers can access all the company’s services. The Betfair app is available for both Android and iOS gadgets. The app is well-designed and easy to navigate even for first-time users. Betfair app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store and Betfair website.
5) Which payment methods does Betfair offer??
Betfair has a wide range of payment options that make it easy and convenient for customers to deposit and withdraw money from their accounts. These include Debit/Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, Western Union, and online wallets.
This is available for both Visa and Mastercard options. The debit/credit card is added to the deposit methods during registration. You can also withdraw to your card as long as it matches the personal details registered at Betfair.
There are multiple online wallets available on Betfair. These include; PayPal, Netteler, Skrill, UKash, Paysafecard, and Western Union.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL
- Log in to your Betfair account and click on the “Deposit” button on the top right hand corner of the page
- All payment methods available will displayed on the page.
- Select your preferred payment method and then enter amount and your password
- Provide any additional information that may be requested, such as CVV security number of your credit or debit card
- You will receive a notification update immediately the transaction is complete
- Log into your Betfair account.
- When using mobile, click on click on the ‘My Account’ icon,
- Select the “Withdraw” button and select the payment method you would like to withdraw the funds to.
- For desktop, click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘My Betfair Account’ in the drop-down menu.
- You will see the “Withdraw funds” option available. Select your preferred option.
- Enter amount to withdraw and your password.
6) How to contact Betfair Uganda?
Customers can contact Betfair Uganda through multiple channels including email, phone call, and social media. The contacts page on the website allows one to send a message and get a reply through email.
There is excellent customer support through social media platforms Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Betfair Uganda customer support
Find below the contacts you can use to reach out to them
7) Is Betfair serious and secure?
Betfair is very safe and secure. The company has been in operations for 20 years in the United Kingdom. It has one of the most robust and reliable gaming platforms in the world. Betfair has won the English Queen’s award for innovation. It is also fully licensed in several countries and regulated by the respective national regulators.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- a leading global brand in the sports betting and online gaming industry
- fully licensed to operate in various countries across the world including Europe and Africa
- Good reputation as a secure and reliable betting and gaming platform
- Excellent mobile app with interactive features and easy navigation
Conclusion Betfair Uganda test
- A wide range of sports betting markets and offers
- Well-developed website and mobile app
- Multiple payment options for convenience
- A bookmaker test rating of 91/100
Find free betting tips for all the upcoming football matches on our page. Each game has been thoroughly researched and the tips are highly accurate.