ATTENTION: Bwin is no longer available for players from Zambia! (we keep you informed as soon as the situation changes…)
Bwin is among the most popular and well-known betting sites in the world – for many reasons. The bookmaker, founded in 1999, is one of the few that operates all across the globe. Given that fact, it’s no surprise that the Malta-located bookie also is big on the African market.
Zambian Bwin users profit from a secure and trust-worthy bookmaker who offers a huge sportsbook and great variety of different betting markets. We gathered everything you need to know about Bwin Zambia and give you our verdict!
- huge sportsbook & variety of markets
- decent welcome bonus
- great costumer support
- mobile app only for android
bwin quick facts
- Founded in: 1999
- Licences: Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gaming Authority
- Located in: Lusaka, Zambia
- Security: 128-bit SSL encryption, TSL 1.2 and RSA key
- Registered customers: > 20 million
- Odd payout: approx. 95%
- Welcome Bonus Zambia: 100% first deposit bonus as a free bet with Bonus Code: Bonus23
- Website address bwin Zambia: www.bwin.com.zm
1) What is the betting offer of bwin Zambia?
Bwin Zambia has all the popular sports covered, including Soccer, Basketball, Boxing, Tennis and more. They also offer a range of more exotic sports from around the world, such as Aussie Rules, Gaelic Football and Speedway. With so much on offer, there’s something to suit all tastes.
For the ones who prefer to bet on football, we can recommend our daily football betting tips!
The bookmaker offers a wide range of markets on every major team and individual sports. You can choose from 1/X/2, Correct Score, Over/Under, Double Chance and many more. Bwin Zambia also includes an in-depth knowledge-base with every sport allowing you to make informed bets.
For those who like to bet while the game is in progress, Bwin Zambia has you covered. With Live In-play, you can follow the action in real-time and make fast-paced bets whenever the opportunity arises.
Want to ensure your bet is successful even if the outcome doesn’t go your way? With Bwin Zambia’s Cash-out option, you can take your winnings before the final whistle. This lets you keep your stake and walk away with a profit regardless of the match results.
Free to Play
For those who are new to sports betting, Bwin Zambia offers an easy-to-use Free-to-Play option. This allows you to find your feet with no risk or commitment. Play with virtual funds until you’re comfortable before taking the plunge into real-money betting.
bwin.com Zambia sports offer
2) How to register at bwin Zambia?
Bwin Zambia provides a simple and quick registration process. Take the following steps to create your account:
- Click the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner
- Fill in the registration form – enter your personal details
- Enter your preferred banking method and enter your payment details
- Read and agree to bwin’s terms and conditions
- Verify your account – you will need to provide proof of ID, address, and other required documents
- Visit the cashier section and make your first deposit
- After your account has been verified and your deposit has been processed, you can start playing at bwin Zambia
3) bwin welcome bonus Zambia
Bwin Zambia offers a 100% first deposit bonus credited as a free bet. To qualify, register with Bwin, make your qualifying first deposit (min K 1) and then wager 3 times the amount of the deposit, with min. 3-fold acca bets having a minimum total odd of 5.00. The free bets will be credited to eligible accounts within 48 hours after the promotion.
ATTENTION: do not forget to use the Bonus Code: Bonus23
TIP: Check out our page for free bonus on registration if you are interested in more staggering sign up bonus offers!
4) Does bwin have a mobile App for Zambia?
Like most bookmakers, bwin Zambia also provides a mobile app. It is available for android and can be downloaded on the bwin homepage. Just click on “Download App” and the download process starts immediately. The app features everything you find on the website as well and is very user-friendly. Note that mobile registration is also possible!
5) Which payment methods does bwin offer?
Deposit & withdrawal methods
When it comes to payment, less is more at Bwin Zambia. With MTN and Airtel, only two deposit methods are provided. Given those are the most popular payment methods, the lack of variety is not a big deal.
Take note that you have to make a minimum deposit of 1 ZMW. The maximum amount for one deposit is 20 000 ZMW. For withdrawing money from your account, you have to use MTN or Airtel as well.
6) How to contact bwin Zambia?
To contact Bwin Zambia’s customer support team, simply go to www.bwin.com.zm and click on “Contact Us”. You can use any of the following methods to contact support: email, telephone, live chat, or you can even raise a ticket. All customer support specialists are available Monday – Saturday, 9am – 6pm, and Sundays 9am – 4pm. They are also available 24/7 to answer general questions through email or telephone. You can also read the comprehensive FAQs page to find answers to your questions.
7) Is bwin serious and secure?
Short answer: Yes! Bwin is is one of the biggest und most popular bookmakers all around the globe. So we can guarantee from our expierence the bookie is 100% safe and secure. The following facts underline that as well:
Bwin Zambia is/has…
- a global player that is on the market since 1999
- popular in many different countries
- secure payment methods
- a well-designed website & mobile app
- various ways of excellent costumer support
8) Conclusion for bwin Zambia test
- the bookmaker has a global presence
- features a huge amount of different sports and markets
- has a very good and helpful costumer support
- offers a decent and easy to fulfill sign up bonus
- has a well-designed and clear website
- provides a mobile app (only available for android)
- Bwin reaches 96/100 points in our bookmaker test!