Barcelona vs Girona 10.04.2023
Despite their recent 0-4 loss to the Los Blancos, Barcelona seem to be running away with the title in the Spanish Primera Division. They have 71 points which is a staggering difference from their closest rival Real Madrid who are on 59 points.
Girona on the other hand have had an average season so far although they do boast a good scoring average. That is an impressive 42 goals at 11th position which would put them as the 4th best scoring team after Atletico Madrid.
We should expect that the match will not be devoid of goals. These teams have an average of 3.3 goals from their last matches. Barcelona has the edge and added advantage of being at Camp Nou in front of the Culers.
Main tip: Barcelona & Under 4.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Explore our recently posted La Liga predictions with recommended boosted odds to help you win big.
Head-to-Head stats Barcelona vs Girona
We look at the last 8 games between these teams:
- Barcelona have 6 wins, Girona 1 win and 1 game was a draw
- These matches scored an average of 3.35 goals per match
- Their last match ended with 0-1 in favor of Barcelona
Latest results Barcelona
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.60 goals per match
- They lost a 0-4 against Real Madrid in their last match
Latest results Girona
- 2 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.80 goals per match
- They won 2-1 against Espanyol in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
La Liga Table and Latest Results
Barcelona: rank 1st – 27 matches – 23 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 71 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Girona: rank 11th – 27 matches – 9 wins – 7 draws – 11 losses – 34 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-L-W
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Kounde, Araujo, Alonso, Alba; Roberto, García, Gavi; Torres, Lewandowski, Fati
Out: De Jong(Hamstring); Christensen(Calf); Pedri(Hamstring); Dembélé(Muscle)
Possible squad Girona
Girona: Gazzaniga; Martínez, Bueno, Lopez, Hernández; Romeu; Tsygankov, Núñez, Garcia, Villa; Ca
Out: Carvalho (Straight red); Casals (Muscle); Garcia (Muscle); Callens (Muscle); Herrera (Ankle); Kebe (Knee)
Learn more on how to predict straight win if you are still unfamiliar with different betting strategies from our recommended bookies.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Barcelona & Under 4.5 Goals
1xBet offers very competitive odds for the bet “Barcelona & Under 4.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.68 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that Barcelona will win and total goals will not exceed 4 goals.
Odds comparison for Barcelona & Under 4.5 Goals
1xBet- odd 1.68
Betway – odd 1.66
Available in: 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇺🇬 🇿🇲 🇿🇦
Looking for a bookmaker? We fully recommend 1xBet Tanzania! Make sure you visit our review first in order to be fully informed!
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Girona have scored in all but 1 of their last five matches
- Barcelona have scored in all their last five La Liga matches
- These 2 teams have a score average of 3.35 when they meet
Odds for this bet
Betway offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 2.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% chance that Both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 2.00
Bet365 – odd 1.95
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Looking to become the next millionaire in town? We advise you to take a look at our selection of megajackpot predictions from bookmakers across Africa.