Melbet is an international online betting and casino company that is steadily growing its presence in Africa. It was established in 2012 with a license from the Government of Curacao. It also holds licenses in several African countries including Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, and Uganda.
Melbet Ghana was launched in 2020 with a license from the Gaming Commission of Ghana (GCG). It is known for having an extensive sportsbook and a range of offers and rewards for customers.
Tip: Get the best betting tips for today from our experts!
- Huge Welcome Bonus
- Extensive betting markets
- Mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Live betting for several sports
- Live streaming services
- Tough bonus conditions
- Only mobile payment methods
- Mobile app can be slow sometimes
Melbet quick facts
- Established: 2012 (launched in Ghana in 2020)
- Licences: Gaming Commission of Ghana (GCG), Government of Curacao
- Located: Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, and Uganda
- Security: SSL Encryption
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 93%
- Melbet welcome bonus Ghana: 200% up to 1,380 GHS + 30% EXCLUSIVE BTA Bonus! (details at Bonus info down)
- Website address Melbet Ghana: www.melbet.com.gh
1) What is the offer of Melbet Ghana?
The Melbet Ghana sportsbook contains over 30 sports and special categories for betting. This provides a wide range of betting markets and options. Popular sports on the site include football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, and table tennis. You can also bet on virtual sports, e-sports, and greyhound racing. Popular sports have hundreds of events and betting lines every week. Local football fans can bet on the Ghanaian Premier League as well as the most popular leagues in the world such as EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and Champions League.
Special betting categories available on Melbet Ghana include politics, award ceremonies, and non-sporting international events. For example, customers can bet on Nobel prizes, Academy Awards, and Grammys. The Melbet Ghana betting offer ensures that customers cannot miss on something to bet on at any given time.
Live betting is well developed at Melbet Ghana. Customers can place live in-play bets on ongoing events under different sports categories including football, basketball, tennis, and baseball. There is a ‘Live’ button on the homepage that opens to the live betting page. Here you will find all the live events available for betting under different sports categories. Live betting is supported by features such as live stats, odds, and team details to help you make informed bets.
Virtual sports allow customers to place bets anytime without waiting for scheduled sports events. Virtual sports events last only a few minutes before new ones are uploaded. This gives you a chance to place as many bets as possible and get instant rewards. Each virtual event offers multiple betting options. Customers can bet on virtual football, tennis, motor racing, horse racing, and greyhound racing.
Visit our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Ghana
Melbet.com.gh sports offer
2) How to register and login at Melbet Ghana?
You can choose to register on Melbet Ghana using the One-click method or via Phone number. Both methods are quick and easy to complete. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Melbet Ghana page and click on the orange ‘Register’ button
- Select your preferred Registration method
- Provide the details required including your full names, email, phone number, and password
- Set the currency to Ghanaian cedi
- Select your preferred Bonus type
- Click ‘Register’ at the bottom to complete the process
3) Melbet welcome bonus Ghana
Melbet Ghana offers one of the most generous welcome bonuses in the local market. A first deposit bonus of 200% up to 1,380 GHS. There are bonus conditions you have to fulfill. You are required to wager 12 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets of at least 3 events with minimum odds of 2.10 or higher.
ATTENTION: Use Promo Code: ml_110050 and get 30% EXTRA Bonus
unlock bonus: Wager 12 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets of at least 3 events and minimum odds of 2.10 or higher
Although Melbet offers one of the most attractive bonuses industry-wide, there are a plethora of other welcome bonuses you can take advantage of! Find these promotions such as welcome bonuses or free bet bonus on registration alternatives on our dedicated page.
4) Does Melbet have a mobile App??
Melbet Ghana has a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. You can download the app from the Melbet website for free. The mobile app is designed to provide an enhanced betting experience through your smartphone. You will be able to access all the features and services of the bookmaker on the app.
Find out more details about the app in our review for the Melbet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Melbet offer??
Customers can deposit money into their Melbet Ghana accounts using three mobile payment methods namely MTN, Vodafone, and Airtel-Tigo mobile money. The mobile payment transactions are instant and there are no service charges. The minimum deposit is 1.00 GHS. Just go to the drop-down menu on the homepage, select ‘Information’ and then ‘Payment’. You will be presented with ‘Deposit and Withdrawal methods’ to choose from.
Withdrawal from Melbet Ghana is also available through the three mobile payment methods of MTN, Vodafone, and Airtel-Tigo mobile money. Withdrawal is done to the mobile money number that you registered in your Melbet Ghana account. There is no service charge for withdrawal and the minimum amount is 4 GHS. The transaction takes about 15 minutes to complete.
6) How to contact Melbet Ghana?
Customers can contact Melbet Ghana through Phone, Email, and Live Chat. There is an email for general inquiries as well as specific emails for various departments including security, finance, and marketing. You can also communicate with Melbet Ghana through their Facebook and Twitter pages. Customer care is available 24/7 and their response is fast.
7) Is Melbet serious and secure?
Melbet is a serious online betting site that meets international standards in all areas. It is licenced by the Government of Curacao and the Gaming Commission of Ghana (GCG). The website is built with SSL encryption technology providing enhanced security for your information and finances. Melbet is now a full member of the First Self-regulatory Organization of Russian Bookmakers.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Presence in several African countries
- A website with SSL encryption
- Local headquarters in Accra, Ghana
- Member of a reputable international betting regulatory organization
Conclusion Melbet Ghana test
- An extensive sportsbook
- Generous bonus offer
- Mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Friendly customer service
- Overall, Melbet Ghana scores 92/100 on our bookmaker test