Melbet has been around for nearly a decade as a multinational online gaming and betting firm and has started operations in a number of African countries, including Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia, Ghana, and Uganda.
Melbet Kenya is a newcomer to Kenya’s gambling industry. It started operations in 2019, licensed by the Betting Control and License Board, and owned by Gametosha Ltd.
It has grown popular due to the bonuses and promotions to its customers and its vast sportsbook and mobile betting experience.
Tip: Visit our homepage for free betting tips from our team of experts!
- Mobile apps for both Andriod & iOS
- Live streaming Available
- Multiple payment options
- 24/7 customer care support
- Cashout Available
- Absence of Bet Builder
- Tough bonus conditions
Melbet quick facts
- Established: 2012 (Launched in Kenya in 2019)
- Licences: Betting Control and License Board, and Government of Curacao
- Located: Kenya
- Security: SSL encryption
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Melbet welcome bonus Kenya: 200% welcome bonus up to 26,280 Kes + 30% EXCLUSIVE BTA Bonus! (details at Bonus info down)
- Website address Melbet Kenya: www.melbet.ke
1) What is the offer of Melbet Kenya?
Melbet Kenya’s sportsbook provides bets on over 20 different sports and special categories. This offers a diverse selection of betting markets and options, and events to bet on. Football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and table tennis are among the most popular sports on the bookmaker offers. They also have e-sports and virtual sports which are also eligible for wagering. Every week, famous sports have hundreds of events and betting lines.
Football being predominantly the most favorite events in Kenya, they offer all major European football leagues such as EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Champions League, and Europa League
Punters use the live betting feature to gamble on events that are ongoing. Melbet’s website has a dedicated live betting section. Famous sports like basketball, basketball, American football, cricket, soccer, and motorsports all have live betting options. When you pick the live betting feature, you will be presented with a list of live games from which to choose. It also has features like live scores, odds, and squad statistics are to help the punters make better decisions during live betting.
Melbet Kenya offers simulated virtual betting opportunities in a variety of categories, such as virtual football, horse racing, greyhound racing, and tennis. Each round of the virtual games does last between 3 – 5 minutes. This allows customers to enjoy instant returns on their bets and be played at any time.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Kenya
Melbet.ke sports offer
2) How to register and login at Melbet Kenya?
Melbet Kenya has the One-Click form or by use of your phone number as a way to register an account with them. Both approaches are fast and simple to finish. Follow the steps below to get started:
- On the Melbet Kenya website, click on the ‘Registration’ tab in the top right-hand corner
- On the registration form, select your registration method and enter the details required
- Enter your phone number, password
- Select a bonus option and enter the promo code if available
- Click ‘Register’ to complete the transaction
3) Melbet welcome bonus Kenya
Melbet Kenya gives a 200 % welcome bonus for your first deposit up to Kes 26,280! The terms and conditions for using the Welcome Bonus, are a bit stringent. You must wager 12 times the bonus number, for example, before you can remove it. You must also wager on a minimum of 3 events in an accumulator with minimum odds of 2.10 or higher.
ATTENTION: Use Promo Code: ml_110050 and get 30% EXTRA Bonus
unlock bonus: Wager 12 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets of at least 3 events and minimum odds of 2.10 or higher
4) Does Melbet have a mobile App??
Melbet Ghana offers a smartphone app for Android and iOS users. The software is available for free download from the Melbet website. The mobile app was created to offer a better betting experience on your smartphone. On the smartphone, you will have access to all of the bookmaker’s features and services.
Check out our review for the Melbet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Melbet offer??
Melbet Kenya customers can fund their accounts using the most common and popular mobile money via Mpesa. There are no subscription fees and the mobile payment transfers are instantaneous. A Kes. 1, is the minimum requirement for a deposit. Simply go to the homepage’s drop-down menu, select ‘Details,’ and then ‘Charge.’ ‘Deposit and Withdrawal ‘ will be shown to you.
To withdraw your winnings from Melbet, log in and choose to withdraw. Enter the sum you want to withdraw and confirm; the money will be transferred to your Mpesa account using the phone number you used to log.
6) How to contact Melbet Kenya?
Melbet Kenya provides customer support through phone, email, and live chat. There is a general email address as well as separate email addresses for different departments such as finance, and marketing. Melbet Kenya also has Facebook and Twitter accounts where you can connect with them. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and they respond instantly.
7) Is Melbet serious and secure?
Melbet is a serious online betting platform that complies with all international requirements. Curacao’s government and Betting Control and License Board have given it licenses (BCLB). The website is protected by SSL encryption technology, which ensures the safety of your personal information and financial transactions.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Wide and Comprehensive sportsbook with over 30 sports categories
- Sportsbook is secured with SSL encryption
- Local mobile payment Mpesa available
- Welcome Bonus and other promotions available
Conclusion Melbet Kenya test
- Well-designed website
- Vast of betting markets
- Friendly customer service
- Availability of mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Overall, Melbet Kenya scores 92/100 on our bookmaker test