1xBet is a Russian bookmaker that was founded back 2007 that has since grown in leaps and bounds to become a global brand.
1xBet offers numerous sports activities, eSports and virtual sports. They also have slot games and casino games from more than 25 suppliers easily making them a top choice for both sports punters, casino enthusiasts and e-gaming lovers.
1xBet are also fully licensed to operate across numerous territories including Nigeria. Other than the variety of sporting and gaming events, they offer very attractive betting odds on their betting events.
- Numerous sports and markets
- Very good welcome bonus and other promotions
- Easy to navigate website
- Fantastic mobile app
- few live streams
- slow customer support
1xBet quick facts
- Established: 2007
- Licences held in: Curacao, Russia, Nigeria, Mozambique, Ethiopia, etc
- Headquarters: Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
- Security: 1xbet is subject to regulatory oversight by several regulatory and website security bodies. 1xBet is fully licensed to operate in several African countries like Nigeria, Senegal, DRC Uganda, Ghana, Burundi and Cameroon.
- Registered customers: > 400,000
- Welcome Bonus Nigeria: 200% up to 100,000 ₦ + 30% EXTRA BONUS!
- Website address 1xbet Nigeria: www.1xbet.com & www.1xbet.ng
1) What kind of bets does 1xbet Nigeria offer?
1xBet Nigeria operates under the website 1xbet.ng. It provides highly attractive betting odds on the events on offer as well as competitions to reward some of the most active users
They have thousands of events daily on all major sports: football, tennis, basketball, cricket, volleyball, ice hockey, golf, boxing, handball, hockey, baseball etc. Whatever major sport you want to bet on, they most certainly have it!
The 1xBet live platform is quite extensive and robust. Football is particularly awesome. There are over 30 markets offered for each event, including bets on next goal, corner, yellow cards etc. This robust system ensures that you are able to place your live bets easily without frequent lockouts as is the norm with other bookies.
TYPES OF BETS
1xBet offers both the traditional markets as well as extended markets on all events.
You will get Singles, accumulators, system and even chain bets
Ante-Post bets are also offered by 1xBet. These are bets of distant future events for instance, you can place a bet now on the Winner of the 2022 World Cup. The beauty with these ante-post bets are the huge odds they offer at the present time as opposed to when the event draws closer
Jackpots: 1xBet has high paying sports jackpots called TOTO-15 and TOTO Correct Score.
Matches of the Day: These are selected games with enhanced odds and increased stake amounts available for you to bet on.
1xbet.ng sports offer
To take full advantage of these betting options on offer, go to our main page to find all free betting tips! 1xBet has a special emphasis on football betting and offers a huge variety of bets for the most popular sport in the world. Have a look at our La Liga predictions page to get head to head statistics, possible lineups, table standings, detailed tips and odds from various bookmakers on all the top upcoming matches of the week.
2) How to register and login at 1xbet Nigeria?
To enjoy these wonderful betting options offered at 1xBet, you need to have an account with them. Registration is very simple and can be done using any of these options:
- By Phone
- By Email
- Social Network and SMS
We’ll focus on the fastest and easiest method: One-Click
- Enter your country and currency on the ‘One-Click option’
- Choose your preferred selections from the subsequent pop-up options
- Input your personal details into your player account
- Make your first deposit and your account will be verified
- You are good to go!
3) What’s the 1xbet Nigeria Welcome bonus
1xbet offers a welcome bonus for Nigerian users: Grab your welcome bonus of 200% up to ₦ 100,000 + 30% EXTRA BONUS!
ATTENTION: only NOW betting-tips.africa can offer you an EXCLUSIVE BONUS of 30% MORE!!!
How does it work to get the exclusive bonus:
- Register a new betting account at 1xbet
- Enter our exclusive promo code at the registration form (under password – see screenshot up)
- PROMO CODE: 1x_202496
- Enjoy a welcome bonus up to ₦ 130,000 (+30%) instead of ₦ 100,000!!!
Tip: Go to our preview of the best betting sites in Nigeria to get an overview of the top bookmakers in Nigeria, their offers and promotions, registration processes, pros and cons and a scorecard of their overall service.
4) How to download the 1xbet mobile App in Nigeria??
1xBet.ng have a great mobile app that is available for iOS, Android and Windows. The app simulates the website design and experience and as a result, you are able to enjoy the same benefits and convenience of placing bets place bets from the palm of your hand.
5) How to make a payment at 1xbet Nigeria??
Being a global entity, 1xBet comes with a wide array of payment platforms for depositing to and withdrawing from your account. As a matter of fact, 1xBet have over 200 payment methods and quite a few of those are available for Nigerian punters including but not limited to: Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Payeer, Skrill, Paysafe, Perfect Money, Epay, Cashevoy, GTBank, Access Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB.
1xBet are also one of the few bookmakers that are compatible with Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, including LiteCoin, Ethereum, Dofecoin, Dash, NEM, Monero, ZCash, ByteCoing, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin gold.
Minimum deposits at 1XBET begin at only 400 Naira, with no fees required. Such transactions are usually processed immediately.
All withdrawals are free of charge. Withdrawal duration will depend on the option used. For instance, Visa and Mastercard can take between 2-5 days, Neteller, Payeer, Skrill, Bitcoin and Webmoney take only 15 minutes, Giropay can take up to 24 hours.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWALS at 1xbet Nigeria
How to make a payment via Card deposit on 1xbet Nigeria
- Log into your 1xbet account
- Click on the deposit icon on the upper right of the website
- Then click on the card type (Visa or Mastercard) you wish to use
- Enter your the amount you wish to deposit and confirm
- Fill in the Card details such as Card number, PIN, and the security code at the back of the card
- Then click on pay
- A One-time password will be sent to your phone registered on the site
- Input the code and click Authorize payment
- On completing the transaction, a notification will be sent to you
6) How can you get help and support for 1xbet Nigeria?
If you experience any difficulties or if you simply have any queries for 1xBet, you can contact them through their live chat and/or by filling in the contact form on their website and await their response to your query.
1xbet Nigeria customer support
These are the contacts you can use to get in touch with 1xbet customer support in Nigeria:
7) Is 1xbet Nigeria serious and secure?
1xBet is a top Russian sportsbook with a global outreach that offers competitive odds, various payment options and multiple language versions. 1xBet coverage in the African market is quite comprehensive and they are fully licensed to operate in Nigeria. Betting enthusiasts in Nigeria are likely to get their betting needs and expectations fulfilled if they sign up with 1xBet Nigeria
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- global appeal – licensed to operate in several territories across the world including Nigeria
- over 400,000 customers on their platform
- a very secure and thoroughly tested and certified website
- the widest range of payment partners which also adds up to their trustability
- the Global Partner for with FC Barcelona all the way up to 30 June 2024
- partnered with other sports federations and e-sports platforms
Conclusion on our 1xbet Nigeria test
- 1xbet.ng website great odds and a wide selection of games
- They mobile app is compatible for iOS, Android and Windows
- They have a global presence and fully licensed to legally operate in many countries across the world
- Customer service is OK, although you may experience delayed responses
- Relatively great welcome bonus
- 1xbet reaches 95/100 points in our bookmaker test!