Melbet is an international online gaming and betting company that has established operations in several African countries including Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana, and Uganda. Melbet was established in 2012 and is licensed in Curacao.
Melbet Nigeria is popular for its extensive sportsbook, mobile betting and many on-going promotions for rewarding its customers.
- Welcome bonus 200% up to ₦100,000
- Mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Multiple payment options
- 24/7 customer care support
- Tough bonus conditions
- Live betting has limited features
Melbet quick facts
- Established: 2012
- Licences: License issued in Curacao
- Located: Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and Zambia
- Security: SSL encryption
- Registered customers: > 200,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Melbet welcome bonus Nigeria: 200% up to ₦100,000 + 30% EXCLUSIVE BTA Bonus! (details at Bonus info down)
- Website address Melbet Nigeria: ATTENTION: new address is www.mel-bet.ng
Tip: You can find the best football tips for today from our team of experts for all major football matches on our Homepage!
1) What is the offer of Melbet Nigeria?
Melbet Nigeria offfers an extensive sportbook with over 30 differrent sports categories. The most popular sports include football, basketball, tennis, rugby, volleyball, motorsports, and American sports. Each sports category has many events and betting lines to give customers a wide range of betting options.
Football is very popular in Nigeria and attracts many beting customers. Melbet offers abundant football betting options for many leagues and competitions across the world. The major European leagues such as EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Champions League and Europa League attract lots of customers and Melbet makes sure they enjoy a great betting experience with many offers.
Virtual sports betting is increasingly growing popular in Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Melbet provides options for virtual betting under different categories including virtual football, horse racing, greyhound racing, and tennis. The virtual games last for only a few minutes each round. This innovative betting option is attractive to customers who want immediate outcomes on their betting.
The live betting feature allows customers to place bets on events that are on-going. Melbet has a dedicated live betting section on its website. Live betting is available for popular sports such as football, tennis, American football, cricket, volleyball, and motorsports. When you click on the live betting section, it presents you with a list of live games to choose from. The live betting is supported by features such as live stats, odds, and team details to help you make informed bets.
Go to our overview and find a lot of other betting sites in Nigeria
Melbet.com sports offer
2) How to register and login at Melbet Nigeria?
Registerring on Melbet Nigeria is a quick and easy process. New customers can choose to register in 3 different ways; by phone number, one-click, or email. Once you choose your registration option, just follow the instructions provided and you will be done in a few minutes.
- On the Melbet website, click on the orange ‘Registration’ tab in the top right-hand corner
- On the registration form, click your registration method and enter the details required
- Enter your phone number, password, and select the preferred currency
- Select a bonus option and enter the promo code if available
- Click ‘Register’ to complete the transaction
3) Melbet welcome bonus Nigeria
Melbet Nigeria has an attractive welcome bonus of 200% on your first deposit up to ₦100,000! Melbet will match your first deposit with a similar amount for free. However, the terms and conditions related to using the Welcome Bonus are quite strict. For example, you are required to wager 12 times the bonus amount before you can withdraw it. Furthermore, you have to wager in at least 3 different events and each event must have minimum odds of at least 2.10.
ATTENTION: Use Promo Code: ml_110050 and get 30% EXTRA Bonus
unlock bonus: Wager 12 times the bonus amount in accumulator bets of at least 3 events and minimum odds of 2.10 or higher
Tip: Visit our dedicated bonus page for more similarly matched bonuses and free bet on registration alternatives!
4) Does Melbet have a mobile App??
Melbet has a dedicated mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. The Melbet mobile app can be downloaded from the website. It contains all the content available in the website in a more compact format. Customers can access all the services through the mobile app including betting, registration, deposits, and withdrawals.
Read more details about the Melbet mobile app
5) Which payment methods does Melbet offer??
Melbet Nigeria offers many payment options for making deposits including bank transfers, debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Verve), online wallets (EcoPayz, Quickteller), E-Voucher and internet banking.
Depositing money in Melbet is a simple and straightforward process:
- Login to your Melbet Nigeria account
- Click the ‘Deposit’ tab at the top of the page
- Select your preferred payment method
- Enter the details required including the amount to be deposited
- The funds will be reflected in your Melbet account immediately
Customers can withdraw money from their Melbet Nigeria accounts into their listed bank accounts via Bank transfer or Internet Banking. The transaction is supposed to take not more than 24 hours. Most local bank transfers take about 15 minutes. The withdrawal process is also quite simple.
- Login to your Melbet Nigeria account
- Click on ‘Withdraw’ and select payment method
- Enter details required including amount to withdraw
- The amount will reflect in your bank account within 24 hours
6) How to contact Melbet Nigeria?
Melbet Nigeria provides 24/7 customer support through various platforms including:
- Help form
- Live chat
The Help Form and Live Chat options are accessed through the website.
7) Is Melbet serious and secure?
Melbet is a very safe and secure platform for online betting and gaming. The company is licensed in Curacao. Melbet Nigeria also has a sports betting permit issued by the Anambra State Gaming Company and a casino license from the Oyo State Gaming Board. The website is secured using SSL Encryption.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- Large sportsbook with over 40 sports categories
- Dedicated mobile app for both Android and iOS
- Multiple payment methods
- Attractive Welcome Bonus and other promotions
Conclusion Melbet Nigeria test
- Plenty of betting markets
- Well-designed website
- Safe and secure transactions
- Multiple payment options
- Overall, Melbet Nigeria scores 92/100 on our bookmaker test