Paripesa Nigeria is one of the new generations of Bookmakers who have made inroads into the Nigerian sports betting market. It was established in Nigeria in 2019.
Paripesa Nigeria gradually making a name for itself with a comprehensive sportsbook, and a wide range of betting options.
They are licensed by Oyo State Gaming Board in addition to the international license from the Government of Curacao.
Tip: Go to our Homepage and find the best football tips for today from our team of experts
- Easy registration process
- Great sportsbook with various events
- Extensive live betting available
- No live streaming
- No mobile app
- Customer support options limited
Paripesa quick facts
- Established: 2019
- Licences: Oyo State Gaming Board
- Located: Lagos
- Security: SSL Certificate
- Registered customers: > 400,000
- Odd payout: approx. 94%
- Paripesa welcome bonus Nigeria: 100% up to ₦ 100,000
- Website address Paripesa Nigeria: www.paripesa.ng
1) What is the offer of Paripesa Nigeria?
The Paripesa sportsbook is huge, with well over 30 different sports. Similarly, there are over 1,000 events on offer every day. Some of the popular sports include Football, Basketball, Cricket, Boxing and Tennis. There is also room for lesser-known sports such as Aussie Rules, Beach Volleyball, Handball, Horse Racing as well as e-sports.
The live betting on Paripesa is as good as you will find anywhere. To find your way to the in-play betting section only takes a click of a button. To bet on live events, click on the ‘Live‘ icon featured on the top left of the homepage. Beyond the popular 1×2 wager type, there are loads of betting options to stake a wager on. For instance, you can bet on the next scorer, corners or even Asian markets.
Bettors can get their initial stake back with Bet insurance. Depending on your original stake, you can part with some extra money to ‘insure‘ just in case your bet does land. For example, Assuming you wagered with ₦2000 on odds of 2.0, your potential winning will be ₦4,000. So, if you want to insure your bet up to 100%, you will be charged half of your original stake which is ₦1000 which will be deducted from your account balance. If your bet wins, you will get your full winning which is ₦4,000, plus the ₦1000 you paid to insure your bet.
If your bet loses, you will get your original stake of ₦2000 back. This feature could help you minimize your loss if well applied.
Bonus on losing streaks
If you have a series of consecutively lost bets up to 20, as a result of the lost bets, Paripesa will make it up to you, by giving you a bonus. The bonus you are going to enjoy is dependent on the size of your lost bets.
For more bookmaker reviews please refer to our site: betting sites in Nigeria
Paripesa.ng sports offer
2) How to register and login at Paripesa Nigeria?
The registration for Paripesa Nigeria is simple and straightforward. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to the Paripesa website, www.paripesa.ng
- Click on the Register button on the top right corner
- Provide your Mobile phone number and click on send SMS
- Thereafter, a confirmation code is sent to your phone
- Enter the confirmation code in the space provided and click on Confirm
- Select whether you want or do not want a welcome bonus
- Then click on the Register button at the bottom of the to complete the process
3) Paripesa welcome bonus Nigeria
When you register with Paripesa Nigeria, you stand a chance of claiming a 100% welcome bonus up to ₦100,000. However, to enjoy this bonus, customers must agree to receive a welcome bonus either on the ‘Account Settings‘ page or directly on the ‘Deposit‘ page, before depositing into a newly created account. Once you are credited with the bonus, you will be required to wager five times the bonus amount on accumulator bet. Each accumulator bet must contain three or more events and at least, three of those events must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
To activate the bonus, you have to deposit a minimum of ₦400 and it is available for 30 days.
unlock bonus: Wager 5x bonus amount on accumulator bets with 3 or more events. At least 3 of the events in an accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher
4) Does Paripesa have a mobile App??
Paripesa Nigeria does not have a native Android and iOS app, but they have a well-optimized mobile website. It is similar to the Desktop version and it is compatible with mobile devices. The mobile site allows you to enjoy all the features that is on offer on the website.
5) Which payment methods does Paripesa offer??
Paripesa Nigeria offers various payment methods. They accept Visacard, Bank transfer and USSD codes. Some of the Banks currently available on their stable are Guaranty Trust Bank and Kuda Bank. There are no service charges for the deposit methods, thus you don’t have to worry about incurring extra charges. The minimum deposit is ₦ 250.
Bettors will have not problems getting their winnings from Paripesa due to the high number of withdrawals methods at their disposal. Bank transfer is more prominent but you can also withdraw using Visacard. A quick count reveals that they have not less than 20 Banks with which punters can withdraw their winnings. Some of the Banks are FCMB, Globus Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank and so many others.The minimum withdrawal is ₦ 550.
6) How to contact Paripesa Nigeria?
You can contact Paripesa Nigeria primarily through emails. Additionally, there is also a contact form on the website. Response to your queries will be provided usually within 24 hours. For general questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get an instant response from Paripesa via Live chat. Other support channels take too long for a higher score. But we can say that Support is friendly and competent!
7) Is Paripesa serious and secure?
Paripesa Nigeria is an international Bookmaker operating in a few countries including Nigeria. They have licenses from Curacao and Nigeria. They are safe and serious.
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- A robust sportsbook
- User-friendly website
- Well laid out live betting section
- Numerous payment methods
Conclusion Paripesa Nigeria test
- Regulated by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission
- Safe and secure betting platform
- well-optimized mobile website
- has a relatively good welcome bonus
- Overall, Paripesa Nigeria scores 91/100 on our bookmaker test