Even though 1xBet South Africa is relatively new to the huge South African sports betting industry, it is a global brand with more than 400K users from across the globe. The SA market is the biggest in Africa in terms in GGR (Gross Gaming Revenue) and this implies that South Africa punters are fairly more experienced and knowledgable is so far as what a great bookie should and ought to provide.
Although not locally registered, it has gained quite a following in South Africa and indeed around the world because of the amazing product offering and the executive betting platform that it presents to users. This usually captivates first-time users. We’ll try and break down some of these features and products here with a view to showing you why you may need to open an account with them to begin devouring the wide array of goodies that you will get when you do.
- competitive betting odds
- superior betting platform
- downloadable mobile app
- multiple payment options
- few betting events from the local South African league
- Lack of betting limits can lead to irresponsible gambling
1xBet quick facts
- Year of foundation: 2007
- Licences: Curacao, Russia, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Mozambique etc
- Located: based in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
- Security: Sufficient checks and balances u credible audit and security firms
- Registered customers: > 400,000
- Welcome Bonus South Africa: 200% up to $ 100 + 30% EXTRA BONUS!
- Website address 1xbet South Africa: 1xbet.com
1) What is the offer of 1xbet South Africa?
They have a very well designed website with colours that are pleasant to the eye. It is also quite easy to navigate through the different sections of the website as the home page is well arranged and has built-in features and tools designed to make your experience on the site as smooth as butter
1Xbet Sportsbook is probably its biggest attraction. They have over 50 different sports and thousands of betting markets on their events all around the clock. All the markets that are popular in South Africa are covered including the most popular sports such as football, rugby, cricket, basketball and golf.
Special Offers & Bonuses
Other than the welcome bonus, 1xBet has a wide array of offers and promotions that run from time to time covering both the sportsbook and the casino
1xbet.com sports offer
Want to get predictions with odds from 1xbet? Go to our main page to find the best football tips for today! 1xBet is putting a focus on football betting and offers a huge variety of bets for the most popular sport in the world.
2) How does the 1xbet registration work?
The registration process is quite simple and very fast.
There are four ways you can register: you can choose to register via your mobile phone, email, social media, or one-click registration. As the name suggests, this last method is the easiest and is the one we choose to focus on:
As easy as ABC. All you have to do is just enter South Africa as your country and choose the Rand under the Currency and click on the green REGISTER button. You will get a username and password to log in with. Upon doing that, you can go ahead and deposit and start playing!
3) 1xbet welcome bonus South Africa
1xbet offers a welcome bonus for South African users: Grab your welcome bonus of 200% up to $ 100 + 30% EXTRA bonus!
ATTENTION: only NOW betting-tips.africa can offer you an EXCLUSIVE BONUS of 30% MORE!!!
How does it work to get the exclusive bonus:
- Register a new betting account at 1xbet
- Enter our exclusive promo code at the registration form (under password – see screenshot up)
- PROMO CODE: 1x_202496
- Enjoy a welcome bonus up to $ 130 (+30%) instead of $ 100!!!
Tip: Go to our overview for the best betting sites in South Africa: This site shows you a summary of our top 5 bookmakers in South Africa with a lot of details.
4) Does 1xbet have a mobile App??
You can download the 1xBet mobile app apk from the website. This app is compatible with all mobile devices including Android, iOS and Windows.
The app allows you to enjoy the same desktop experience on your mobile with just about all the features included.
5) Which payment methods does 1xbet offer??
Due to its global nature, the betting site has over 100 different payment methods that punters can use to deposit funds into their account. You will be spoilt for choice from mainstream banking options like Visa and Mastercard, e-wallets like skrill and Epay, to other more recent and obscure payment options like the cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin and Ethereum.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL methods with limits
6) How to contact 1xbet South Africa?
You can reach out to them through a variety of platforms including telephone, live chat and email. There is also a form that you can fill out and they get back to you. This, however, tends to take longer as compared to the other platforms.
1xbet South Africa customer support
7) Is 1xbet serious and secure?
Yes. Rest assured that your funds are safe at 1xBet. They’ve made a name for themselves as one of the most reputable sports betting companies and they have in place a very stringent audit system that guarantees the privacy of customer data and the security of their funds. We do not hesitate to recommend them
We would like to enforce that with some facts and findings:
- a global outlook with a presence in many countries across the world
- robust testing, audit and security checks
- conformed to the South African requirements on the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) which is aimed at curbing money laundering and financial crimes
- duly registered in Curacao but it also has licenses from other gaming authorities
- angled themselves as the industry leader in product innovation
- well established payment systems
Conclusion on our 1xbet South Africa test
- Has a fantastic betting platform that provides a superior betting experience for clients
- Customer service operates 24/7 in various languages and issues are resolved fairly quickly
- Have a mobile app that is easy to use and that works across all mobile devices
- Have a good welcome bonus for first-time users
- 1xbet reaches 95/100 points in our bookmaker test!