Lyon vs AS Monaco 16.10.2021
Parc Olympique will be welcoming AS Monaco as they take on the Lyon squad which was denied their 3 points after Etienne got a last-minute penalty that vanished their two points by a 1-1 draw. Lyon is having a hard time as their experienced goalkeeper, Lopes was sent out with a straight red card.
On the other hand, Monaco will be wishing to maintain their 3 series of wins while their backline is continuing to improve as they had sealed the free flows of goals into their nets with the last meetup with Bordeaux marking the first clean sheet of the season. We believe AS Monaco might be the judge of this matchday.
That said we advise you to put your money on Monaco Win or match to end with a draw while Lyon to have less than 2 goals.
Main tip: DC Monaco/Draw (go to tip details)
Check out all the Ligue 1 betting tips for free and get chances to win your bet.
Head-to-Head stats Lyon vs AS Monaco
These teams have met 45 times:
- Lyon won 20, Monaco won 16, while 9 games were drawn
- These games have an average of 2.89 goals per match
- In their last meeting, Lyon had an away win of 2-3
Latest results Lyon
- 2 wins, a loss and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 Ligue 1 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They had a draw of 1-1 with Etienne in their last match
Latest results AS Monaco
- 3 wins, and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They won 3-0 against bordeux in their last match.
Ligue 1 Table Standings and Latest Results
Lyon: rank 10th – 9 matches – 3 wins – 4 draws – 2 loss – 13 points
Form Guide: L-W-D-W-D
AS Monaco: rank 5th – 9 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 3 loss – 14 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-D-W
Possible squad Lyon
Lyon: Pollersbeck; Dubois, Boateng, Diomande, Henrique; Caqueret, Guimarães, Shaqiri; Aouar, Ekambi, Paquetá
Out: Lopes (Straight red card), Slimani (Muscle injury), Dembele (Calf Injury), Pintor (ACL injury), Reine-Adelaide (ACL injury)
Coach: Peter Bosz
Possible squad AS Monaco
AS Monaco: Nübel; Aguilar, Disasi, Maripán, Jakobs; Tchouaméni, Matazo; Diop, Volland, Martins; Yedder
Out: Golovin (Groin injury), Sidibe (Groin injury), Fàbregas (Hamstring)
Coach: Niko Kovač
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Monaco/Draw
Betfox offers the best odds for the bet “DC Monaco/Draw”
The odd of 1.68 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that Monaco will win this match or draw.
Odds comparison for DC Monaco/Draw
Betfox – odd 1.68
22bet – odd 1.68
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
There are more 1×2 betting tips on our homepage for free.
2) Bet on Lyon Under 1.5 Goals
- In their last 4 league games, Monaco conceded an average of 1.00 goals.
- Lyon scored an average of 1.2 goals in the last 4 league matches.
Odds for this bet
22bet offers competitive odds for “Lyon Under 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.89 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% chance that Lyon will not score more than 1 Goal.
Odds comparisons for Lyon Under 1.5 Goals
22bet – odd 1.89
Betfox- odd 1.89
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
Take a look at the best betting sites in Tanzania and enjoy different betting markets.