Betika is one of the fastest-growing betting websites on the African continent. It was founded in 2016 and has already spread its operations across several African countries including Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana, and Ethiopia.
Betika mobile app is one of the reasons for the growing popularity of the bookmaker. The app allows for more convenient betting plus lots of exciting features.
- 1) How to download the app?
- 2) In which country is the app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the app (Android + iOS)
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the app
- 7) How to bet with the app?
- 8) Payments methods for the app
- 9) Customer Service for the app
- 10) Conclusion on the Betika App
1) How to Download the Betika Mobile App?
The process for downloading the Betika mobile app is quick and easy. Just follow the simple steps described below:
The Betika apk can be downloaded directly from the Betika website. It is not available from the Google Playstore. Here are the steps for downloading from the website:
- Open the Betika website and click on ‘Install’ on the top right-hand corner
- Click on the Android icon to begin downloading the Betika apk file
- You may be required to change your phone settings to allow applications from unknown sources
- Once downloaded, click on the Betika apk file to install
- After installation, you can open and start using the app
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you can download the Betika App from the Apple App Store. The Betika website also provides a direct link to the Apple App Store for downloading the iOS version of the App.
- Click on the Betika app icon on the Betika website to go to the Apple App Store
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions for downloading
- Fill in the information required and proceed to install
- Once installed you can open and use the app
2) In Which Countries is the Betika App available?
Betika Mobile App is available for download in the African countries where the bookmaker is licensed to operate. These include Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Ethiopia, and Ghana.
Approved countries for app download: 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇪🇹
3) Which systems are required?
Betika apk can be downloaded on Android devices with Android 4.0.3 or higher.
The Betika App for iOS is compatible with Apple devices starting from iPhone 5 to the most recent versions.
4) What are the Pros and Cons of the App?
- Downloading the app is FOR FREE
- Lite version for faster loading
- Simple layout and navigation
- Betika TV for watching live games
- Full access to services same as website
- No Welcome Bonus
- Not available on devices without required specifications
5) Bonuses available for App users?
Betika mobile app allows users to access the Grand Jackpot Bonus for those who play the Betika Grand Jackpot. You are required to predict the outcomes of 17 pre-selected games to win the jackpot. If you get 0 or 12-16 predictions correct, you will be awarded the grand jackpot bonus up to KES 10 million.
6) Other features and options in the Betika App?
The Betika App contains all the features, markets, and offers available through the website. The app is better to use for the following reasons:
- Lite version for faster loading and functioning
- Interactive design for access to all features and services
- Simple layout for easy navigation
- Customization is possible with light and dark themes
- Bet-slip shortcut for the convenient placing of bets
7) How to place a bet?
- Select your preferred betting event from the options – All Sports, Virtuals, Jakcpots, Casino
- Click on the selected match or event to place bet
- Choose the betting option and enter the amount to stake
- Proceed to place the bet
8) How to Make Payments?
How to deposit
For Kenya: You can only make deposits to your Betika account through mobile payment services. Mobile payments are available through Safaricom Mpesa and Airtel Money services.
- Go to your M-Pesa menu and select Lipa na MPesa
- Select Pay Bill and enter 290290 as the business number
- Input BETIKA as the account number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and your MPesa PIN and send
- You will receive an SMS confirming your transaction
- Go to your Airtel Money Menu and select the Make Payments option
- Got to others and choose Paybill option
- Input BETIKA as the business name and enter the amount
- Input your PIN and then write BETIKA as your reference
- You will receive an SMS confirming your transaction
The money is reflected immediately in your Betika account. You can also initiate the mobile payment process directly from the website or app.
Deposits in Ghana 🇬🇭
In order to use the provided services of Betika App, first, you need to make a deposit. Three deposit methods are available on the Betika app – via MTN, Airtel Tigo, and Vodafone. As this bookmaker operates in Ghana, the only accepted currency is Ghanaian Cedi.
While the minimum deposit amount is 1 GHS at Betika Ghana, the maximum limit is 5000 GHS. Deposits are instant with no fees needed. Follow the steps below to fund your Betika Ghana account:
- Register and login to your Betika account
- At the bottom right corner of the homepage, tap on “profile”
- Select your preferred network provider(MTN, Airtel Tigo, Vodafone) at the top of the overlay page
- Enter the deposit amount and click on the green deposit button
- Complete the SMS payment instruction on your mobile to fund your account instantly.
Withdrawal in Ghana 🇬🇭
The same payment methods (MTN, Airtel Tigo and Vodafone)-Ghana, And (Safaricom Mpesa and Airtel Money)-Kenya are used for the withdrawal request. Note, that the minimum withdrawal sum is 1 GHS. However, the maximum sum is 2000 GHS in Ghana. There aren’t any fees charged for the withdrawals.
- Go to your account on Betika app or website
- Click on ‘Withdrawal’ and select the mobile payment method
- Enter amount to withdraw
- Proceed to withdraw
- The money is sent to your mobile wallet immediately
9) How to contact Customer Service through the Betika App?
Betika Customer Service is available 24/7 through the Betika Mobile App and website. You can contact them through Live Chat, Email, Website contact form, and social media platforms. There is a Live Chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the mobile app.
Betika mobile app is a fast and convenient platform for online betting and accessing all services provided by the bookmaker. It is very easy to download and install on both Android and iOS devices.
With the Betika Mobile App, you will be able to access all betting markets, features, and services available through the website in a more convenient way.
We have reviewed the best betting sites in Kenya on our website to help you learn more about many bookmakers.
Overall, the Betika Mobile App scores 91/100 on our mobile app test.
Betika App FAQs
Who and what is Betika?
Betika is one of the leading Kenyan betting companies. It was established in 2016 and is licensed by the Betting Controls and Licensing Board (BCLB) of Kenya. Betika provides online sports betting and Lucky 6 lottery services.
Does Betika have a mobile betting app?
Yes. Betika has a mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. The app is compatible with Android 4.0.3 or higher and iOS version 5.0 and higher. The Betika app consumes very low data.
How can i register and login at Betika?
Betika has both Online and SMS registration options. For online registration, open Betika page, click on ‘Register’ and fill the form with your phone number and password. For SMS registration, send a text with the word ‘REGISTER’ to 29090. You will receive an SMS from the same number confirming your registration
How can download the Betika App?
You can download the Android app from the Betika website. Tap on ‘Install’ on the homepage and then the Android icon to download the Betika apk file. For the iOS app, you have to search for it in the App Store and follow the instructions to download.
How can I contact Betika?
You can contact Betika through Email, mobile phone, Live chat, and social media. The live chat is available on the homepage. Customer care is very responsive and polite.
Is Betika a serious bookmaker?
Betika is a serious bookmaker that is properly licensed in Kenya and other African countries including Ghana, Tanzania and Ethiopia. It offers a wide range of betting markets and competitive odds.