Betking is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing betting companies offering a wide range of sports and betting markets which is usually a huge attraction, especially for new bookies.
They have a license from the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company and also a separate gaming license with the Osun State Government.
BetKing’s endeavours to create an enabling betting environment for punters in Nigeria and Africa to be able to place bets with ease and to enjoy first-class customer service. They are yet to develop a mobile app that will actualize this mobile vision. Instead, however, they have a well developed mobile site that sufficiently makes up for the lack of an app at the moment.
Betking has NO native mobile app at the moment, BUT a very good MOBILE WEBSITE in place! Hence, our Betking mobile review always refers to this mobile website – due to this fact we give the “app” 90/100 points in our review
- 1) How to download the mobile/app?
- 2) In which country is the mobile/app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the mobile web/app
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the mobile/app
- 7) How to bet with the mobile web/app?
- 8) Payments methods for the mobile web/app
- 9) Customer Service for the mobile/app
- 10) Conclusion on the Betking mobile web/app
1)How to Download/Enter the Betking mobile web/app?
Betking mobile web (main and lite) is compatible with just about any devices, regardless of model and network capabilities.
Android, Apple iOS and Windows phone users can all access BetKing mobile web using any browser, including the mainstream browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and UC browser.
Just go to this address using any of the browsers: https://m.betking.com/
Betking Mobile Website
The BetKing website loads easily on both mobile and desktop. For the mobile, you will have an option of choosing a very lite version and the main version depending on the strength of your network and the availability of data. The Lite mobile version is designed to load faster. You also have an option to create a shortcut icon for this mobile version onto your phone. This will create a Betking icon on your phone which makes the process of accessing the site even easier for you!
TIP: We recommend you to read the best football tips for today to gain an insight on the best betting tips
2) In which countries is the Betking app/website available?
Betking as currently structured is primarily designed for Nigerian clients.
However, part of their mission is to expand to other African countries with Kenya one of the countries said to be in the pipeline.
Nevertheless, access to the Betking mobile website is available to most user from african countries and allows betting activities and has payment systems compatible with those listed on the Betking website
Approved countries for app download: 🇳🇬 🇰🇪 🇬🇭…
3) Which systems are required?
Betking mobile web is accessible across all mobile devices and browsers
4) What are the Pros & Cons of the mobile website?
- user friendly interface
- loads up quickly
- cashout available
- standard or lite module available
- search feature available
- no live streaming
- Live chat agents are sometimes unavailable
5) Bonuses available for mobile web users?
Betking offers does not offer a welcome bonus at the moment. However there other promotions and offers available to new and existing customers. Mobile web users can enjoy a massive 225% increase an Accumulator bets potential winnings.
Find more about betting promotions on our site betting bonus
6) Other features and options in the Betking mobile web?
- 225% Accumulator Bonus: You can get up to 225% extra winnings on winning multiples
- Book A Bet: This allows you to lock the price you want until you place your bet
- Rebet: Betking has a REBET feature that allows you to quickly reload open selections and place that bet again, with the option of adding or removing events
- Coupon Edit: This feature will allow you to edit your bets before placing them inside the betslip. You can edit the market selection, stake and odds change.
- Betking Cash out: The bookmaker has an early cash-out feature which allows users to either lock a profit from a winning bet or close a losing bet and save some of your stake
- Live in-play betting: They have an excellent inplay betting with hundreds of matches and even more betting options available
7) How to Place a Bet?
You can place a bet by following the simple steps below:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Choose your preferred sport from the menu on the left side of the homepage
- Select the event/game you wish to bet on and click ‘Proceed’
- Select the market(s) you wish to play by the by clicking on the corresponding odds. Your selection(s) will automatically be added to your betting slip on the right side of the page.
- Click on the betslip and input the amount you wish to stake and then select ‘Proceed’
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen. Check on the bet summary and possible winnings and if you are ok with it, accept the bet by simply clicking on ‘Confirm’
8) How to make payments?
- The minimum deposit is ₦50
- The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦5,000
How to Deposit
Bank deposits, ATM Cards, Interswitch, Paydirect, Quickteller, UBA, Zenith Bank, GT Bank, 737 Transfer, Paystack, Polaris Collect
How to Make a Withdrawal
Log into your BetKing account and click into Your Account. Then, click on withdrawal and enter your recommended bank account number. Click on the drop-down arrow and chose the appropriate bank name. Make sure you type in the correct amount you wish to withdraw, click accept and the transaction is complete.
Please Note: Bank payments can take up to 24 hours to be processed
9) How to Contact Customer Service
Customer support is available from the mobile web. All you need to do:
- Go to the menu
- Choose quick link
- Go to Live Chat or select the other contacts listed (email, WhatsApp and other social media links)
Despite the lack of a mobile app, our experience with the Betking mobile web has been a pleasant one. It quite frankly felt like an app – easy to operate and with just about all the critical features from the desktop version of the website included.
You will get all the sports betting markets including a very interactive live betting platform. It is critical to note that this mobile web is optimised in such a way that all devices are able to access it through just about any browser. The lite version caters for even those with old phones or those without sufficient mobile data.
ATTENTION >>> FAKE APPS !!!!
Betking DOES NOT HAVE A MOBILE NATIVE APP at the moment.
There are a lot of fake apps on Google Playstore that are purporting to be the official Betking apps. Be careful when you see such as you may end up downloading malware into your phone that may be harmful. We will update as and when an official Betking app is available
The Betking app/mobile web reaches 90/100 points in our mobile web/app review