Betking is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing betting companies offering a wide range of sports and betting markets which is usually a huge attraction, especially for new bookies.
They have a license from the Lagos State Lotteries Board, Anambra State Gaming Company and also a separate gaming license with the Osun State Government.
BetKing’s resolve to create an enabling betting environment for punters in Nigeria and some other African Countries has prompted it to design an app for Android users.
This means Betking users can now have a feel of a simple, easy and exciting betting experience while using the android app. For iOS users, Betking Mobile site is readily available as a good alternative.
In our review of the app, we will be analyzing in detail the features, products available and why downloading and installing it will re-define your approach to sports betting
ATTENTION TO USERS FROM 🇰🇪 & 🇬🇭 – Betking does not anymore accept players from Kenya and Ghana – those users will be redirected to alternative bookmakers!
- 1) How to download the mobile/app?
- 2) In which country is the mobile/app available?
- 3) What are the system requirements?
- 4) Pros and Cons of the mobile web/app
- 5)Bonuses & promotions in the app
- 6) Other features in the mobile/app
- 7) How to bet with the mobile web/app?
- 8) Payments methods for the mobile web/app
- 9) Customer Service for the mobile/app
- 10) Conclusion on the Betking mobile web/app
1)How to Download the Betking mobile app?
Downloading the Betking Mobile is a very easy and straightforward process. Just follow the steps below
- Go to the Betking mobile site on your device
- Click on Mobile App
- Download the APK App
- Afterwards, go the settings on your device
- Grant access to installation of Apps from unknown sources
- Launch the app and start registering, depositing, betting and lots more
Betking Mobile Website
Betking does not have an app for iOS or windows device at the moment. Therefore, it is advisable to use the mobile website for all your betting related activities. The BetKing website loads easily on both mobile and desktop. For the mobile, you will have an option of choosing a very lite version and the main version depending on the strength of your network and the availability of data. The Lite mobile version is designed to load faster.
TIP: We recommend you to read the best football tips for today to gain an insight on the best betting tips
2) In which countries is the Betking app/website available?
Betking started in Nigeria, but they have expanded their operations to other African countries lik Ethiopia etc.
Nevertheless, access to the Betking mobile app is available to users in Nigeria and some other African Countries and allows betting activities and has payment systems compatible with those listed on the Betking website
Approved countries for app download: 🇳🇬…
3) Which systems are required?
The Betking Apk app requires operating system of 5.0 or higher
4) What are the Pros & Cons of the mobile App?
- user friendly interface
- loads up quickly
- cashout available
- standard or lite module available
- search feature available
- no iOS and windows
- Live chat agents are sometimes unavailable
5) Bonuses available for mobile web users?
Betking currently offers users in Nigeria 50% cashback up to ₦5000 on 5 lost bets. Find all details for the Betking Cashback Bonus.
Find more about betting promotions on our site betting bonus sites and fully take advantage of the bonuses to increase your chances of profiting!
6) Other features and options in the Betking mobile App?
- Book A Bet: This allows you to lock the price you want until you place your bet
- Rebet: Betking has a REBET feature that allows you to quickly reload open selections and place that bet again, with the option of adding or removing events
- Coupon Edit: This feature will allow you to edit your bets before placing them inside the betslip. You can edit the market selection, stake and odds change.
- Betking Cash out: The bookmaker has an early cash-out feature which allows users to either lock a profit from a winning bet or close a losing bet and save some of your stake
- Live in-play betting: They have an excellent inplay betting with hundreds of matches and even more betting options available
7) How to Place a Bet?
You can place a bet by following the simple steps below:
- Log in to your account with your username and password
- Choose your preferred sport from the menu on the left side of the homepage
- Select the event/game you wish to bet on and click ‘Proceed’
- Select the market(s) you wish to play by the by clicking on the corresponding odds. Your selection(s) will automatically be added to your betting slip on the right side of the page.
- Click on the betslip and input the amount you wish to stake and then select ‘Proceed’
- A confirmation message will pop up on your screen. Check on the bet summary and possible winnings and if you are ok with it, accept the bet by simply clicking on ‘Confirm’
8) How to make payments?
- The minimum deposit is ₦50
- The minimum withdrawal amount is ₦5,000
How to Deposit
Bank deposits, ATM Cards, Interswitch, Paydirect, Quickteller, UBA, Zenith Bank, GT Bank, 737 Transfer, Paystack, Polaris Collect
How to Make a Withdrawal
Log into your BetKing account and click into Your Account. Then, click on withdrawal and enter your recommended bank account number. Click on the drop-down arrow and chose the appropriate bank name. Make sure you type in the correct amount you wish to withdraw, click accept and the transaction is complete.
Please Note: Bank payments can take up to 24 hours to be processed
9) How to Contact Customer Service
Customer support is available from the mobile app. All you need to do:
- Go to the menu
- Choose quick link
- Go to Live Chat or select the other contacts listed (email, WhatsApp and other social media links)
Betking’s introduction of this user-friendly and easy to navigate app for Android is an indication of its commitment to satisfying the needs of users across board. The mobile app comes with every product and feature Betking has to offer, meaning visiting the mobile site is no longer necessary once you have downloaded and installed the app.
Despite the lack of a mobile app for iOS or windows, our experience with the Betking mobile web has been a pleasant one. It quite frankly felt like an app – easy to operate and with just about all the critical features from the desktop version of the website included.
You will get all the sports betting markets including a very interactive live betting platform. It is critical to note that this mobile web is optimised in such a way that all devices are able to access it through just about any browser. The lite version caters for even those with old phones or those without sufficient mobile data. Take a look at our general Betking betting site review
The Betking app/mobile web reaches 90/100 points in our mobile web/app review